Translation - English The Rights of Medical Research Subjects
Below are the rights of all persons participating in medical research studies. As a subject, your rights include the following:
1) To be informed of the purpose of a research study.
2) To be informed of what shall happen to you throughout the course of a research study, as well as any special procedures, medications, or instruments used in the research that are uncommon in standard medical procedures.
3) To be informed of the frequency and/or risks, side effects, and major discomfort that may occur to you during the course of a research study.
4) To be informed of any potential benefits of the research and that which you may receive.
5) To be informed of alternative options aside from participating in a research study, including the benefits and drawbacks of such options in comparison to your participation in the research study.
English to Thai: Loan Application Service Notice General field: Bus/Financial Detailed field: Finance (general)
Source text - English Notice to applicant
It is important to note that most or all of the communications related to your loan application, including the loan agreement and disclosures will be in English. If your loan closes, your loan billing statement, communications regarding your loan and changes in terms for home equity lines of credit may be in English. Even when Wamu employees, other representatives or the third party language line provide assistance to you in your primary language, the persons providing the services cannot and do not serve as independent financial or legal advisors to you. If you need assistance with translating the loan application, disclosures, loan agreements or other documents, you need assistance with understanding your billing statements or other communications relating to servicing your loan, you should consult a trusted individual fluent in both English and your primary language. Although some loan closing agents may be lawyers and may converse in your primary language, in most cases the party closing your loan represents Washington mutual and not you.