Skype: Yana Gromova
Sex: Female | Date of birth: 19/08/1989 | Nationality: Russian
Administrator, Translator & Interpreter
Russian Federation Red Cross
, Bryansk (Russia)
2 years of Administration, Translation and interpretation work for the Russian Red Cross, which
included various responsibilities:
- My position demanded high quality communicating and inter-personal relations.
- It involved communicating with, coordinating and managing personnel from various international
- Commencing and supervising on global projects around the country and internationally.
- Various administrative responsibilities and demands on a daily basis.
Tourist Travel Agent
Tourist Travel Agency Bryansk, Bryansk (Russia)
Almost 2 years of work as an Agent in one of the main travel agencies of Bryansk.
- Organizing and setting up tours for interested people.
- Creating and developing the tour programs.
- Marketing and publishing of the agency's services.
- Daily communication and coordination with management, airline companies, hotels, different vehicle
rental companies, various other tourist services providers and more.
Various Translation Service Companies, Geneva (Switzerland):
Work as a freelance translator for Russian / English translations for different companies across Russia
Receiving Documents periodically for translation - in various fields and areas.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
International Relations - Regional expert, Specialization - Countries
of Western Europe
EQF level 5
Diploma of higher education at the Faculty of History and International Relations of University of
Bryansk. Qualification – regional expert. Specialization - countries of Western Europe.
Mother tongue(s) Russian, English
High proficiency Language: French
Working Language pairs
Russian -> English
English -> Russian
French <-> Russian
French <-> English
English <-> English
Russian <-> Russian
Good communication skills gained by my work experience, where I had constant involvement in interpersonal relations, people coordination and management.
Organizational / managerial skills
Various experiences during my Jobs - Allowed me to gain quite a few managerial abilities and
understanding of various types of people and organization techniques for efficient work and progress.
- Good inter-personal relations and communication skills.
- High work rate.
- Good ability of translation, interpretation, and other linguistic expertise.
- High Proficiency in a number of languages and related work demands.
- Good computer skills, gained by my experience both at the Red Cross. at the Travel agency and as a translator for various translation service organizations.
Thank you for your visit !