Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Slovak (Comenius University in Bratislava, State Exam) Slovak to English (Comenius University in Bratislava, State Exam)
Welcome to my profile.
I have been working as an in-house translator at several prominent global law firms for almost 13 years.
I graduated from Comenius University in Bratislava, Major: English Language and Literature / Russian Language and Literature, Specialization: Translating and Interpreting.
I specialise primarily in legal English, from such practice areas as Corporate Law / M&A; Real Estate & Construction; Competition and EU Law; Labour Law & Benefits, Banking & Finance.
I have an extensive experience in translating and/or proofreading:
- various types of agreements (SPAs, pledge agreements, real estate purchase agmts, etc.);
- legal positions and/or opinions, legal analyses, and memoranda;
- decisions of judicial, regulatory, administrative or other public authorities;
- legal due diligence reports;
- business or legal email correspondence;
- articles on topics from various legal fields for marketing purposes.
I am native in Slovak and work with the following language pairs:
Slovak to English
English to Slovak
Czech to English
Czech to Slovak
CV and sample translations upon request.
Looking forward to assisting you in your translation projects.
Keywords: English, Slovak, legal, contract, due diligence, correspondence, proofread, analysis, judgment, memorandum, positions, opinions, EU