Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Alex Zaltsman Medical Translations & Research Support
Translation services in the following language pairs:
• English to Hebrew
• Hebrew to English
I translate full time, which means that this is the only thing I do, so you and your translations will always be on my mind. I will also make sure you receive your translation on time.
What do I offer?
• Translation of medical and scientific material
• Translation of informed consent forms, user manuals for medical devices/pharmaceuticals, IRB (Helsinki Committee) forms, clinical trial contracts and agreements.
• Biomedical Engineering graduate from Ben-Gurion University with excellent command of medical and technical terminology. Experienced in reading and analyzing medical and scientific literature.
• 8 years of international clinical training and support experience in the medical-device industry in Israel, US and Switzerland (invasive cardiology, neuroscience and clinical information systems). Extensive expertise in preparing clinical training and marketing material for clients, patients and doctors in English and in Hebrew.
• As Clinical Trial Manger I was also responsible for clinical trial documentation translations between English and Hebrew and into Russian.
I have been working as a freelance translator, editor, and technical communicator since.
What do I do to become better?
• Investigate each clinical trial on ClinicalTrials.gov: make sure I understand every small detail.
• I read some background material on the subject prior to starting a project
• Watch online the latest medical developments and technologies.
• When needed, I consult with fellow-translators
• Translate any medical text I receive as best as I possibly can.
Please do not hesitate to contact me!
This user has reported completing projects in the following job categories, language pairs, and fields.