English to Romanian (Authorization issued by the Ministry of Justice, Romania) Romanian to English (Authorization issued by the Ministry of Justice, Romania) French to Romanian (Authorization issued by the Ministry of Justice, Romania) Romanian to French (Authorization issued by the Ministry of Justice, Romania)
Adobe Acrobat, MemoQ, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
I have graduated the Faculty of Letters and Communication Sciences, specialization French Language and Literature – English Language and Literature, in 2006 at “Stefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania. Then I took my Master’s Degree in 2007 in the Theory and Practice of Translation and my PhD in Philology in 2011 at the same university.
Since 2008, when I was authorized by the Romanian Ministry of Justice as Translator and Interpreter, I have been working as a freelance translator, collaborating with various translation agencies and legal entities in Romania and abroad.
My clients benefit from:
- Quality services,
- A single contact person,
- Full commitment to keep the confidentiality; confidentiality agreements signed upon request,
- Prompt response to clients’ phone calls and e-mails
- Meticulous approach and research skills in French, clear and precise writing skills in English so that the translation does not "sound like a translation" and reflect the image quality of the company in question.
- Use of a terminology adapted to the field to which the text translated belongs.
- Use of glossaries supplied by clients and/or the preparing of customer-specific glossaries to ensure uniformity of the terminology used in your translations.
The complete portfolio of translations includes:
- Technical translations (user manuals, technical specifications, Romanian and European standards, safety data sheets, etc.)
- Legal translations (contracts, judgments, powers of attorney, trade companies documents, petitions, injunctions, etc.);
- Medical translations (clinical trials, pharmacology and biology trials, user guides for medical staff and patients, medical tests, medical documents, medical certificates, MRI, CT, PET/CT reports, X-rays, ultrasound, blood biochemistry analysis, histopathological reports, biopsies, immunohistochemistry arrays, colonoscopies;
- Economic and financial translations (audit reports, financial reports, financial statements, requests for proposals, etc.);
- Marketing and Communication translations (brochures, promotional materials, presentation websites, etc.);
- IT Translations (websites, software);
Keywords: authorized translator, English, French, Romanian, translations, proofreading, editing, IT, user manuals, tender documentation, agreements, audit reports, financial statements, computers, marketing, requests for proposals, websites, software, accounting, engineering, science, sales, mechanical, specifications, controls, tender, engineering data, technology, addendum, product data, electronics, machinery, technical, environment, commissioning, testing, construction documents, treatment plants, utilities, instructions, leaflets, catalogs, brochures, medical devices, school certificates, Degrees and Diplomas, Affidavits, Criminal records, Divorce decrees, Powers of attorney, Sworn translations, Research projects, Academic and Scientific articles, English to Romanian Legal Translations, Technical Translations, Medical Translations, Certified translations, Linguistics, Literature, English Literature, Welding, Science, Environment, Health Care, English to Romanian Translations.