* i had my diploma for german - arabic translation in july 2016
* i had my diploma for german - french translation already in 2012
* i have a master's degree in african studies from the university of vienna. my focus was on north african history and politics, colonial discourse, french colonialism and discourse analysis
* i am working as a german teacher for an austrian NGO.
* i worked from summer 2012 until recently as a translator and editor for an international media observation company. my clients include companies in the fields of public transport, health, energy, finance and technology (intelligent transportation systems)
* i am very interested in translation research in the fields of postcolonial and queer translation
* i am always looking for books written by north and west african writers that would be great to translate into german
* and i love working with and in texts
* radio feature about interpreting during asylum procedures:
Verfahrene Verständigung - Sprachmittlung in Asylverfahren. Gesendet am 21.06.2011 auf Radio Orange. Radio Stimme
* book review and interview with migrant activist:
"Bis an die Grenzen. Fabien Didier Yenes Chronik einer Migration", in: Stimme 82/2012, 28-29. Gemeinsam mit Alexandra Siebenhofer Stimme
* scientific publication about colonial discourse in colonial french Algeria in the 1920s:
„Kolonialer Diskurs – Die Konstruktion einer algerischen Gesellschaft“, in: Stichproben. Wiener Zeitschrift für kritische Afrikastudien 13/2007, 111-136. Stichproben
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.