English to PolishPolish to EnglishGerman to English English to RussianFrench to English
| Svetlana Rahnyanskaya |
Positive, capable and reliable.
Local time: 15:03 EET (GMT+2)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Subtitling, MT post-editing, Transcription, Training, Desktop publishing, Sales|
|Advertising / Public Relations||Textiles / Clothing / Fashion|
|Forestry / Wood / Timber||Food & Drink|
|Cinema, Film, TV, Drama||Computers (general)|
|Also works in:|
|Cooking / Culinary||Cosmetics, Beauty|
|Years of translation experience: 5. Registered at ProZ.com: Dec 2015.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MemoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Smartling, STAR Transit|
I'm a full-time professional translator with 10 years of experience, specializing in pharmaceutical/medical, marketing, legal, business and technical translations.
I work as a translator in International Translation Center Myvic Solutions LLC.
International Translation Center “Myvic Solutions” LLC works on the market of translation services for over 10 years. During this time we have successfully completed 10,000 projects for many leading companies, government organizations and individuals that helped us to acquire rich practical experience in various sectors of national economy and to create three-dimensional terminology databases, dictionaries and glossaries.
The document types that I regularly handle include:
• Pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
• Product information (SmPCs, package leaflets, labelling)
• Clinical trials
• Protocols and synopses
• Patient information and informed consent forms
• Hospital discharge reports
• Pharmaceutical manufacture
• SOPs etc.
- Medical tool/equipment IFUs and manuals (Philips scanner operator’s manuals, various GE medical equipment, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics VersaCell and Immulite Operator’s Manuals, Diasorin assays, Optistar Elite Operator’s Manual, Synarc’s Procedure Manuals for various medical equipment, STAR S4 IR™ Excimer Laser System, ViroSeq™ HIV-1 Genotyping System v2.0, Procleix NAT Manager V1.0 Software Operator’s Manual, Celution 800/CRS Device etc.)
- Microbiology: IVDs
- Technical/Manufacturing: operator’s manuals for medical and non-medical equipment, household appliances (Electrolux, Whirlpool etc.), technical and pharmaceutical production related materials (GMP, QA/QC), telecommunication (Vodafone)
- Law: CTA, other contracts, patents,
- Financial/Business (financial reports, Forex market etc.)
- Marketing/Medical Market Research,
- Company materials/websites (Polish Oracle website)
- Standard: 4000 words/day
- Extensive personal reference library (specialized dictionaries and other technical books)
- Intel Pentium IV- based PC, running MS Office 2010, TRADOS 2008, SLD Trados Studio 2011, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional.
Broadband Internet connection.
MA in Librarianship and Science Information
Postgraduate Diploma in Translation, University of Poznań
Keywords: Keywords: translator, interpreter, accounting, auditing, banking, finance, EU integration, government, insurance, law, training, housing, water/wastewater, solid waste infrastructure, economic development, strategy building, financial audit, Polish, English, translation, patents, Ukrainian, Russian, legalization, apostille.
Profile last updated
Dec 11, 2015