Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a professional English to Spanish and Spanish to English translator and interpreter based in El Salvador. My mother tongue is Spanish (Latin America) and I have studied English at my schools since age seven, reinforced it with four intermediate and advanced summer courses, during my teenage years, at a local academy named ITCA/FEPADE.
For seven years I developed a near-native English accent and vocabulary through the call center industry (2010-2017). Due to my work experience, I specialize in marketing and business translation, but I am open for general, technical, and book translations as well.
My commitment is to deliver quality work in a timely fashion by following my service pledge:
1. Delivering up to 1,500 words per day.
2. Providing competitive rates based on my client's budget and workload.
3. Reading and understanding the source language document.
4. Render a target language document that conveys the original message, that is grammatically correct, but also making sure is in the right context for a neutral Spanish-speaking audience.
5. Perform a Quality Assurance check by proofreading three times.
I have experience translating the following document formats:
-PDF to Microsoft Word.
I have also worked with an online translation memory tool named "Wordbee" and the open-source tool "OmegaT".
My rate starts at $0.10 for short projects. I am willing to negotiate my rate based on the work volume.
Keywords: english, spanish, translator, interpreter, blogs, documents, resume, curriculum, call center, sales, marketing, power point, word, presentation, business, proposal, latin america