English to Chinese - Standard rate: 4.00 USD per word / 50 USD per hour Chinese to English - Standard rate: 4.00 USD per word / 50 USD per hour
Payment methods accepted
Sample translations submitted: 4
English to Chinese: Hepatitis C General field: Medical Detailed field: Medical (general)
Source text - English Hepatitis C is a contagious liver disease that ranges in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness that attacks the liver. It results from infection with the Hepatitis C virus (HCV), which is spread primarily through contact with the blood of an infected person. Hepatitis C is a liver disease that results from infection with the Hepatitis C virus. It can range in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness. Hepatitis C is usually spread when blood from a person infected with the Hepatitis C virus enters the body of someone who is not infected. Today, most people become infected with the Hepatitis C virus by sharing needles or other equipment to inject drugs. People can become infected with the Hepatitis C virus during such activities as sharing needles, syringes, or other equipment to inject drugs; needlestick injuries in health care settings, or being born to a mother who has Hepatitis C. Less commonly, a person can also get Hepatitis C virus infection through sharing personal care items that may have come in contact with another person’s blood, such as razors or toothbrushes, or having sexual contact with a person infected with the Hepatitis C virus. Hepatitis C can be either “acute” or “chronic.” Acute Hepatitis C virus infection is a short-term illness that occurs within the first 6 months after someone is exposed to the Hepatitis C virus. For most people, acute infection leads to chronic infection. Chronic Hepatitis C is a serious disease than can result in long-term health problems, or even death. If symptoms occur, the average time is 6–7 weeks after exposure, but this can range from 2 weeks to 6 months. However, many people infected with the Hepatitis C virus do not develop symptoms. The Hepatitis C virus can survive outside the body at room temperature on environmental surfaces for up to 4 days. Transmission of Hepatitis C (and other infectious diseases) is possible when poor infection-control practices are used during tattooing or piercing. Again, only sterile equipment should be used for tattooing or body piercing and only single-use disposable razors should be used whenever shaving the skin is necessary. Proper surface disinfection of work areas, chairs, and tattoo machines between every customer is essential in preventing disease transmission.
Translation - Chinese 丙型肝炎是一种传染性肝脏疾病，对人体危害程度可轻可重，它可能仅造成持续数周的轻微病症，也可能对患者肝脏产生严重的终身损害。本病是由乙型肝炎病毒（HCV）感染引起，主要通过接触病毒携带者的血液传播。丙型肝炎是一种因感染丙型肝炎病毒而产生的肝脏疾病，可能仅造成持续数周的轻微病症，也可能导致严重的终生性疾病。丙型肝炎的传播途径通常为未感染个体接受病毒携带者的血液（输血）。今天，绝大多数丙型肝炎携带人群的感染途径是共用注射毒品使用的针头或其他注射工具。多种行为和事件能够导致丙肝病毒的感染，包括共用针头、注射器或其他注射工具注射毒品，医疗机构内被针头刺伤，新生儿的母亲为病毒携带者。少数情况下，共用接触过病毒携带者血液的个人卫生用品也可能造成丙肝病毒的感染，例如刮胡刀或牙刷，此外与病毒携带者进行性接触也可能造成病毒传播。丙型肝炎分急性和慢性。急性丙型病毒肝炎是一种短期疾病，通常在患者接触丙肝病毒的前6个月内发作。对大多患者而言，急性丙肝会演变为慢性疾病。慢性丙肝是一种可能造成长期健康危害甚至死亡的严重疾病。患者感染病毒后出现症状的平均时间在6-7周以内，不过症状也可能出现在2周至6个月时间内。但很多感染丙肝病毒的人并不产生症状。丙肝病毒可在人体外的自然室温环境下存活最多4天。在纹身或皮肤穿孔时，如缺乏必要抗感染措施也会造成丙肝病毒（或其他传染性疾病）的传播。在此强调，在纹身和皮肤穿孔时，必须使用无菌设备，期间需要剃须时仅能使用一次性剃须刀。处理每个纹身客户前，对工作区域、桌椅和纹身机器的彻底消毒是防止疾病传播的关键。
Chinese to English: Procurement Agreement General field: Law/Patents Detailed field: Construction / Civil Engineering
Source text - Chinese 九、施工现场管理（仅适用于含安装施工的采购项目）
Translation - English IX. Construction site management (only applies to procurement of construction)
1. Prior to construction, Seller should provide Buyer detailed construction scheme and requirements. The scheme should include principal of the construction, starting date and completion date of the installation, specific time schedule, quality control measures as well as safety control measures. Photocopies of Seller’s construction qualification certificate and work safety license should also be included. The construction can initiate only after the scheme is approved by Buyer.
2. Seller should strictly adhere to the requirements in the construction drawings and related technical documents, and coordinate with other construction units.
3. Seller should take charge of fire control, safety management and other related issues; should see after all accidents, disputes and fully assume corresponding legal liabilities.
4. Seller must take in advices from Buyer, supervisor and general contractor, and should obey their managements. Buyer, supervisor and general contractor hold the right to supervise and administrate on the technology, quality, safety and on-site standardization of the construction. Seller is obliged to follow all regulations and requirements of Buyer, supervisor and on-site management of general contractor.
5. Before entering the construction site, Seller must go through all relevant procedures as requested by Buyer. After entering, Seller must apply for temporary residence permit, working permit, employee identification card and special operation certificate for all related employees. All construction personnel should subject to unified management of Buyer, supervisor and general contractor. All rules and regulations of Buyer, supervisor and general contractor equally apply to Seller. Builders of Seller must strictly follow construction specifications. After completion of every stage of construction, Seller should notify Buyer and supervisor, and should wait for their inspection and acceptance before move on to the next stage.
English to Chinese: Property Description General field: Marketing Detailed field: Real Estate
Source text - English Gledswood Hills is a suburb of the Macarthur Region of Sydney.
Nestled within the suburb of Gledswood Hills, the 181 lot Estate has been designed and planned with distinct character, offering a variety of housing types and landscaping that complement with the natural surroundings and recreational areas. The project is set within a serene rural landscape, yet conveniently located near shopping centres, cultural venues and recreational areas. The estate is positioned close to major transport channels providing multiple
commuter options and is well serviced by numerous educational facilities.
Quality Inclusions :
Fixed site costs, no surprises
Carpeted and tiled throughout
Raised ground floor ceiling heights to 2590 mm
Smart stone bench top to kitchen, bathroom & ensuite
Quality stainless steel appliances
Superior fittings & fixtures
Fly screens and security screens to external doors
Outdoor patio area under main roof
Turfed and Landscaped
Driveway and pathways
Clothesline and letterbox
Preselected colours ; Interior decorators have created stylish interiors
FREE DUCTED AIR-CONDITIONING FOR PROMPT FINANCE APPROVAL
Translation - Chinese Gledswood Hills 位于悉尼的 Macarthur 地区。本项目含 181 套房源，它们设计独特、风格各异，周边自然环境优美、配套设施齐备，使您既享受风光旖旎的田园美景，又能近距离去往附近的购物中心、文化街区和休闲区域。项目选址靠近主要交通通道，提供多种通勤出行选址，同时紧邻学区，周边有多个不同类型的教育机构。
English to Chinese: Blueprint for SaaS Organization General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: IT (Information Technology)
Source text - English Until now we have been using the device of a five stage model to describe the customer journey, and we have mapped it to the activities of your sales team.
But things are not so simple. In fact, the real customer journey looks nothing like a funnel. It's something like a meandering path. It starts and it stops based on all kinds of things you can't control. The customer's level of interest. Their workload. Their personal life. To say nothing of the fact that when other decision makers get involved
the path doesn't just meander, it makes U-turns! Think of what happens when Procurement gets involved, or, heavens forbid, Legal.
It's a wonder you are able to staff to meet that meandering path at all. And yet there is a big caveat to all this unpredictability and complexity. The caveat is this:your online presence.
Because no matter what an individual buyer does, they will always come back to your website if there is valuable information there for them. And, crucially, no matter what tier of customer is involved, all large SaaS deals begin online with a buyer checking out your offering via your website. - way before a sales professional gets involved Despite that horrible meandering path. Despite the obstacles raised
by multiple decision makers and changes at the client's organization, all your SaaS business will begin with your online channel.
And this channel is one over which you and your sales organization have complete control. You can control the amount of information available, the type of information and the pacing of its release. You can control the user experience and automate follow ups to take advantage of best practice - consistently. And that is just in the tier
1 self-serve segment.
There are benefits to a solid online channel to your Tier 2 and Tier 3 efforts as well.
Most importantly, a well thought out online channel allows your SDRs to close at high velocity. If an SDR has a client on the phone that needs a solution right NOW, why kick it over to an AE who will take the client unnecessarily through a discovery process, potential trial, and other time consuming steps? Why not train the SDR to
close ready-to-go business online, right away? see III
Let this not take away from the role the AE play. Do you notice in our blueprint the complexity of the Enterprise sale, requiring departmental selling see IV. The more people
involved in a decision, the more hand holding is required. A function the (F)AE specializes in.
In that context, why would you not fully optimize the one segment of the journey in which you have complete control, and to which your clients will always return?