Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Italian: Tourist Information Website General field: Other Detailed field: Tourism & Travel
Source text - English Summer in Emilia Romagna will once again this year be accompanied by musical notes with a wide range of concerts, festivals, international events and great musicians, in the most beautiful castles and corners, courtyards and churches, in historical squares and along the Po River and of course along the Riviera.
For the whole week of Mid August holidays, the region offers musical and literary events, entertainment, festivals and town fairs that celebrate local foods, markets, film festivals and many guided tours of parks and of cities of art. August 11-17.
Among the latest exhibitions, worth mentioning are “Alfred Hitchcock in the films of Universal Pictures” in Parma, the shows of "Fotografia Europea" in Reggio Emilia, "Michelangelo and the 20th century" in Modena, the solo exhibition by Nick van Woert in Bologna, the retrospective about Alberto Biasi in Ravenna and "Divine Passion" in Rimini.
Markets filled with delicacies and traditional crafts held in the historic downtowns offer a great opportunity to dig through the stands and find unusual gifts with which to fill your pockets.
Translation - Italian L’estate emiliano romagnola anche quest’anno viaggia sulle note della musica con un ottimo carnet di concerti, festival, rassegne internazionali e grandi interpreti, fra castelli e angoli suggestivi, nelle corti e nelle chiese, nelle storiche piazze cittadine o lungo il grande Po fino a Ferrara, e in Riviera.
Il calendario della settimana di Ferragosto in regione presenta appuntamenti musicali, letterari, spettacoli d’animazione, feste e sagre paesane che celebrano le tipicità, mercatini, rassegne cinematografiche e numerose visite guidate, nella natura e nei luoghi d’arte. 11-17 agosto.
Dal calendario delle mostre segnaliamo “Alfred Hitchock nei film della Universal Picture” a Parma; le esposizioni di “Fotografia Europea” a Reggio Emilia; “Michelangelo e il Novecento” a Modena; la personale di Nick van Woert a Bologna; la retrospettiva su Alberto Biasi a Ravenna e “Divina Passione” a Rimini.
Sapori a km 0, cose d'altri tempi, d'antiquariato e modernariato o direttamente dalla soffitta della nonna, artigianato doc per simpatici regalini e occasioni da collezione.
English to Italian: "Ferrara Buskers festival" - WEBSITE General field: Other Detailed field: Tourism & Travel
Source text - English
With its beautiful landscape, Ferrara - a World Heritage City on the UNESCO list - offers a 200,000 square metre stage for a thousand artists coming from 35 different nations. Due to those numbers, the "Ferrara Buskers Festival" has become the most impressive world event for street music in Italy, and one of the most well-known folk festivals in Europe.
There will be 20 music groups taking part in the Buskers Festival, and about 300 credited artists: dancers, clowns, equilibrists, jugglers and many very original performers.
The overview of the religious structures and spiritual centres in the region gives you the possibility to spend time in quiet and often splendid places in contact with nature.
Out of all of the region's rich architectural heritage represented by villas, historical residences and theatres, this section lists the places currently open to the public.
A map indicating the positions of the fair districts and links to the surrounding locations, containing suggestions for tourist activities and accommodation.
Translation - Italian
Lo splendido paesaggio architettonico di Ferrara, città Patrimonio dell'Umanità Unesco, offre 200 mila metri quadrati di palcoscenico a circa 1000 artisti provenienti da 35 nazioni diverse. Numeri, questi, che fanno del Ferrara Buskers Festival la più importante vetrina mondiale della musica di strada e uno dei principali folk festival d'Europa.
Mentre gli artisti invitati sono esclusivamente musicisti, sono attesi 20 gruppi, l'ampia schiera di artisti accreditati comprende anche giocolieri, acrobati, equilibristi, clown ed altri originalissimi performer.
Le strutture religiose e i centri spirituali presenti in regione per trascorrere un soggiorno in ritiro, spesso in splendidi luoghi, a contatto con la natura.
Esauriente carrellata del nutrito patrimonio architettonico regionale rappresentato da ville, palazzi, dimore e teatri storici, tuttora in uso o visitabili.
Mappa della regione con link ai siti degli Enti fieristici, ai principali eventi del settore e alle opportunità di soggiorno offerte dalle località che li ospitano.
Bachelor's degree - Università del Piemonte Orientale
Years of experience: 10. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2017. Became a member: May 2018.
My name is Alessandro Casè, I'm an Italian freelance translator and interpreter (English to Italian, Spanish to Italian).
I have a degree in Modern Foreign Languages and a CAE First Certificate in English.
- 2012: ECDL Certificate regarding all Microsoft Office softwares (Information Technology-IT, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Information and Communication)
- 2013: University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – First Certificate in English (Council of Europe B2 level)
- 2013: Secondary/High school diploma in Science. “Liceo scientifico A. Omodeo,” Mortara, Italy (scientific lycée).
- 2017: Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature at the Department of Humanities, University of Eastern Piemonte, Vercelli, Italy – Dissertation entitled “ Filmic dialogue and interrogatives: comparison between original and dubbed version through the analysis of the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”.
Field of education: Arts, History, Literature, Linguistics, Law of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Translation
Laboratory experience in: Movies Language and Thematic Analysis Theme of “Power” in Cinema Local History Political Language
ECDL Certificate regarding all Microsoft Office softwares (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) and Web and Teorethical knowledge. (2012) Cat Tools for translations: TRADOS, MemoQ.
• FIELD OF EXPERTISE:
- Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
- Poetry & Literature
- Science (general)
- Tourism & Travel
- Sports / Fitness / Recreation
• LAST JOBS PERFORMED (2020)
- Transcription of refugee-related and political interview
- Translation and proofreading of religious (Christian) hymns
- Music Equipment
- Legal Documents
- Marriage certificates and accounting papers
- Translation (Airline Company website)
- Transcription (History/WW2 documentary)
- Interpreter for foreign students (Internship)
- VideoGame/App Translation
- Tourism Guide for Italian company
- Subtitling for TV Series
- Translation (Legal certificate)
- Translation (Fashion & Design Website)
- Translation (Music Drumset book)
• WORK EXPERIENCE:
- September 2016 to June 2016 - Interpreter and Translator for foreign students (international university office "EDISU")
- October 2016 to December 2016 - Interpreter for the international jury (international music contest)
- September 2017 to present - In-house translator for Tecnopack Univel SRL.
- September 2012 to present - Full-time professional translator
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.