Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Turkish (Hacettepe University, verified) Turkish to English (Hacettepe University, verified)
Across, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CafeTran Espresso, Google Translator Toolkit, Lingotek, MateCat, memoQ, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL Online Translation Editor, SDL TRADOS, Smartcat, Subtitle Edit, Subtitle Workshop, Wordfast, XTM, XTRF Translation Management System
Independent medical translator specializing in pharmaceuticals with a BA and MA (ongoing) training in translation studies focusing on translation technologies and post-editing.
- Translation, revision, proofreading, and MT post-editing of various types of medical texts;
- Medical areas include pharmaceuticals, psychiatry, breast cancer and other types of cancer, hematology, endocrinology, cardiology, pulmonology, nephrology, diabetes, immune diseases, dermatology, and aesthetic medicine, as well as many others,
- Text types I've translated: GMP documentation, regulatory documentation and correspondence (CTD, variations, SmPC, IFU, labels, package inserts/PILs), clinical trial documentation, medical device IFU and brochures, patient-facing documents (recruitment materials, consent forms), journal articles related to the areas mentioned,
- Other fields I'm interested/trained in: legal (T&C, data protection) and EU texts (GDPR, various),
- Competent in several CAT tools, including MemoQ 8.4+, Memsource, SDL Trados 2017, Smartcat and QA tools including XBench and Verifika,
- Vast knowledge of machine translation systems,
- Holder of SDL Post-editing Certification,
- Able to provide self-employment receipts
Keywords: turkish, translator, medical, pharmaceuticals, cardiology, diabetes, translation, turkish translation, english to turkish translation, medical translation, medicine registration, regulatory documentation