Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
J-CAT, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Crowdin, internal tool I used at my previous company, Memoq, SDL Trados, Powerpoint
Meet new translation company clients
Meet new end/direct clients
Screen new clients (risk management)
WHO I AM:
Hello there, my name is Marco and I am from Milan, but I have lived about 15 years abroad. I have found myself in the translation world by necessity when I was the Country Manager at OVH, a world leading company in Cloud Computing and Web Hosting, as we were not many in the office at the beginning, thus we needed to translate and proofread a lot of material.
With time I grew a passion for it. I have been doing translation at least 2/3 days a week for 10 years now and it is now 4 years that translation has gladly become my main source of revenue.
I have started as a IT Technician and then held different managing position in the IT field at OVH (you can simply check on google typing my name together with the word "OVH" or "Cloud") and in the design field when I was living in China. Lately I am a happy freelance translator, which is what I decided I will be doing for the rest of my life.
In descending order:
Chinese (C1 Certified)*
*CEFR used as a Reference (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
1) It is about 4 years that I work with Geeyoogo, a Chinese translation company in the mobile Videogame field.
2) I have started working with Universally Speaking this year, a UK videogame company.
3) I have translated in Italian the application 360 Security and some other IT related apps.
4) When I was working in OVH Italy (about 4 years), I have translated and proofreaded the following:
- IT material such as manuals and website
- Marketing Material such as articles, newsletter, brochures and leaflets.
- Legal material (OVH online contracts)
5) When I was working at OVH UK (more than 1 year), I translated from French to English the IT online manuals.
SOFTWARE USED FOR TRANSLATION:
- SDL Trados
By today I have worked from a minimum of 0.05€ to a maximum of 0.13€ per word.
I am flexible based on how big and technical the project is and on the client needs.
- I am also flexible in regards to the daily output and I can accomodate the client needs whenever possible. I can easily guarantee from 3k (technically dense language) to 6k words per day, with peaks up to 10k and more if need be.
Please feel free to contact me.
Keywords: Italian, italian, Italiano, italiano, italian translator, videogame italian translator, videogame translator, videogame italian, IT italian translator, IT translator, IT italian, Website italian translator, Website translator, Website italian, App italian translator, App translator, App italian, Contracts italian translator, Contracts translator, Contracts italian, Contract italian translator, Contract translator, Contract italian, Cloud italian translator, Cloud translator, Cloud italian, Web Hosting italian translator, Web Hosting translator, Web Hosting italian, Web Hosting, Cloud, Cloud Computing, games, video. Marketing italian translator, Marketing translator, Marketing italian, Online italian translator, Online translator, Online italian, videogames italian translator, videogames translator, videogames italian, video game italian translator, video game translator, video game italian, video games italian translator, video games translator, video games italian