Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a professional translator, specialized in the field of localization, more precisely, in the localization of video games, software, apps, and websites. I work with English as my source language and Spanish as the target one, specifically, the Spanish from Spain, as I am from the Balearic Islands.
You can consult my formal education in the next section, as for my capabilities, I have the knowledge and experience to do the following tasks:
- Translation and localization working with different CAT tools such as SDL Trados, OmegaT, and Wordfast.
- Pre-edition and post-edition of MT texts.
- Translation of HTML and XML files, and edition of images.
- Creation, edition, and spotting of subtitles for audiovisual materials.
- Localization testing (linguistic and cosmetic) and functional testing.
- [2017/2018] Master in Translation and New Technologies: Localization of Software and Multimedia Products (Instituto Superior de Estudios Lingüísticos y Traducción)
- [2015/2016] 3rd year of Bachelor's Degree in English Studies (National University of Ireland, Galway)
- [2013/2017] Bachelor's Degree in English Studies (University of the Balearic Islands)
Apart from the professional knowledge, I also make use of my experience as a gamer, which enables me to understand and anticipate what the public of our services expect from our products.