Working languages: Arabic to English English to Arabic English (monolingual)
Yassine Chellah English-Arabic Translator and Linguist
Taza, Fes, Morocco
Local time: 18:54 WET (GMT+0) Native in
Feedback from clients and colleagues on Willingness to Work Again No feedback collected
Freelance translator and/or interpreter This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber.
This person is not affiliated with any business or Blue Board record at ProZ.com.
Subtitling, Transcription, Translation
Also works in: Medical: Pharmaceuticals Medical: Instruments Medical: Health Care Medical: Dentistry Medical: Cardiology Medical (general) IT (Information Technology) Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) Finance (general) Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Poetry & Literature Law: Contract(s) Computers: Systems, Networks Computers: Software Computers: Hardware Computers (general) Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting Aerospace / Aviation / Space Accounting Send a payment via ProZ*Pay Master's degree - King Fahd School of Translation in Tangier, Morocco Years of experience: 4. Registered at ProZ.com: Apr 2018. N/A N/A N/A Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Aegisub, Amara, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS, Subtitle Edit, Subtitle Workshop Meet new translation company clients Meet new end/direct clients Network with other language professionals Build or grow a translation team Get help with terminology and resources Learn more about translation / improve my skills Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients Learn more about the business side of freelancing Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years Transition from freelancer to agency owner
· Native level in Arabic
· Able to work from and into English
· Bachelor’s degree in English Studies and Linguistics, and a Master’s degree in Translation.
· Formidable oral and written communication skills in English
· Immensely motivated to learn, develop, and grow
· Two semesters of training in CAT tools
· Customer and business oriented
· Highly motivated, curious, flexible across multiple tasks
· Broad experience with other language related tasks, such as proof-reading, editing, and content creation.
· Able to prioritize, take initiative, produce results, and meet deadlines
Keywords: English, Arabic, Medical, Legal, Law, Contract, Financial, Literature, Journalistic, Sports
Profile last updated Dec 23, 2019