+ Contact: quick replies 24/7
Phone: +82 (0)10 8456 5126
Professional full-time freelance translator (English to Korean)
• Accuracy and Proficiency in written English and Korean(native).
• Rate and capacity: USD 0.04 per word (translation) / 3,000 words per day
• Cat tools: SDL Trados 2019, memoQ, Wordfast, Memsource
• Specialized in: Travel/tourism, cosmetics, fashion, games (RPG, etc.), marketing
Computer skills: MS Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat
• Translation, proofreading & editing, such as:
- Scripts and production notes : GIB OTR Malaysia, Molly's Game, The Big Sick
- Monthly synopsis : February, March and April — for National Geographic Korea
- Documentaries : Fashion on a Plate, Inside Fashion Week, Travel Man, Inside the Factory, etc. — for BBC
- Drama series and reality shows : Big Bang Theory S10, America's Next Top Model S23, etc.
• Worked as a translator at Avalon English Education
- Mainly translating students’ English workbooks into Korean
• Majored in English Language and Literature in Chung-Ang University (Seoul, Korea)
• Well-seasoned traveler, having visited more than 10 countries and 20 cities.
Profound knowledge in Tourism&Travel field, including Food, Drink and Wine, Hotels and Transportation, and many more related fields.
Visited countries and cities as followed:
- Czech Republic: Prague and Cesky Krumlov
- Austria: Salzburg, Hallstatt, Vienna
- Hungary: Budapest
- Japan: Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Sapporo, Hukuoka, Okinawa
- USA: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego and several National parks including Yellow stone
- Austraila: Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
- The Phillipines: Baguio and Boracay
- Guam, Taiwan, Hongkong and Macau
• Wide knowledge in Cosmetics and beauty, having enjoyed a shopping spree many years.
• Casual Gamer myself mainly playing MMORPG/RPG genre and many mobile games.
Please find my CV attached. Feel free to contact me for any further information or for a free quote.