+ Contact: 24/7 quick reply
Phone: +82 (0)10 8456 5126
Professional full-time freelance translator (English to Korean)
• Accuracy and Proficiency in written English and Korean(native).
• Specialized in Tourism & Travel, Cosmetics, Games, Marketing and Social Studies.
• Excellent Computer skills: MS office, Word, Excel, Adebe, Hangul, and Power Point.
• CAT tool: SDL Trados 2017 freelancer
• Majored in English Language and Literature in Chung-Ang University (Seoul, Korea)
• Worked as a translator at Avalon English Education
(Mainly translating Students’ English workbooks into Korean)
• an year of experience for translating and subtitling movies, documentaries and dramas
• Worked for 4 years at Korea Workers' Compensations & Welfare Service
(Wide knowledge in National Insurance system and Pensions scheme)
• Worked in various fields:
A hall server at Villa Romana Trattoria (Italian Restaurant in Cairns, Austrailia)
and a cashier/salesperson at Lotte Mart (superstore chain in Korea)
• Well-seasoned traveler, having visited more than 10 countries and 20 cities.
Profound knowledge in Tourism&Travel field, including Food, Drink and Wine, Hotels and Transportation,
and many more related fields.
Visited countries and cities as followed:
- Czech Republic: Prague and Cesky Krumlov
- Austria: Salzburg, Hallstatt, Vienna
- Hungary: Budapest
- Japan: Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Sapporo, Hukuoka, Okinawa
- USA: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego and several National parks including Yellow stone
- Austraila: Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
- The Phillipines: Baguio and Boracay
- Guam, Taiwan, Hongkong and Macau
• Wide knowledge in Cosmetics and Beauty, having enjoyed a shopping spree many years.
• Casual Gamer myself mainly playing MMORPG/RPG genre and many mobile games.
Please contact me for any further information or for a free quote.