Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Japanese (monolingual) Korean to Chinese Chinese to English Korean to English Chinese to Korean English to Korean Japanese to Chinese French to Chinese German to Chinese Portuguese to Chinese Japanese to English French to English German to English Portuguese to English Japanese to Korean French to Korean German to Korean Portuguese to Korean Chinese to Japanese English to Japanese Korean to Japanese Chinese to French English to French Korean to French Chinese to German English to German Korean to German Chinese to Portuguese English to Portuguese Korean to Portuguese French to Japanese German to Japanese Portuguese to Japanese Japanese to French German to French Portuguese to French Japanese to German French to German Portuguese to German Japanese to Portuguese French to Portuguese German to Portuguese Korean (monolingual) French (monolingual) German (monolingual) Portuguese (monolingual)
English to Chinese: Transcription-EN-CN-Medical Script General field: Other Detailed field: Media / Multimedia
Source text - English Use of the Visiport trocar in a previously insuflated abdomen certainly represents conventional use. We over the years in our practice have had good success utilizing this device in an uninsuflated abdomen which provides convenient one-step access and precludes the need for the varies needle. The most important aspect of this kind of approach is key recognition of the anatomic layers in the abdominal wall and good patient selection. As ironic as it may seem, the ideal patient for an uninsuflated access with the optical trocar would be a patient who has some degree of visceral and/or subcataneous adiposity to offer a layer of protection between the devices that go through the abdominal wall and ultimately the retroperatineum on entry into the peritaneal cavity. A good test method is to examine the patient under anesthesia with the abdomen completely relaxed and paralized to determine whether or not the aortic pulse is palpable. For patients in which the aortic pulse is palpable we advocate an open approach or whatever your method of conventional access is.
Surgeons should also understand that patients who have had a prior history of abdominal surgery do represent a potential pitfall for any form of peritaneal access including optical trocars. In this setting, use of the Visiport optical trocar can be an ideal solution when alternate site access is preferable. Specifically the idea of cutting down of the abdomen in either the right or left upper quadrants through the varying muscle layers can be quite challenging in an open fashion, where as use of the optical trocar and its mechanism for descending right through the layers of the abdominal wall one by one can really provide a helpful solution.
Translation - Chinese 在先前气腹条件下使用 Visiport 套管针当然属于常规用法。在我们多年的实践中，免气腹条件下使用该设备也非常成功，这样可方便地一步切入，无需使用各式各样的针。这种方法最为重要的方面是，准确识别腹壁中的解剖层，以及选择合适患者。似乎有点讽刺意味，使用光学套管针进行免气腹切入的理想患者，应是有一定程度的腹部肥胖和/或皮下脂肪层肥胖，这样可以在穿过腹壁并最终穿过腹膜后腔进入腹腔的设备之间提供一层保护。有一个较好的测试方法是检查在麻醉状态下腹部完全放松和麻痺的患者，以确定大动脉脉搏是否明显。对于大动脉脉搏明显的患者，我们建议采用开放式方法，或者无论何种常规切入方法。
English to Japanese: EN-JA-Manual Translation General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: Electronics / Elect Eng
Source text - English Added Protection:
Short-circuit Protection built-in:
Each DC output comes with a circuit protection, which actively conditions the DC outputs. In the event of power surge or spike, the outputs will cause no damage to the power charger. The unit will automatically recover and function normal as soon as the short condition is removed.
The fuse inside the power charger will initiate when the AC input current is over the rated current of fuse. This Fuse protection will cause switching power charger to fail.
Over voltage protection:
The output also manages the over voltage protection. When the main feedback control circuit fault occurs, the power charger will activate over voltage protection to protect the whole system from failing.
• >78% min. (Test under nominal AC input condition)
• No load power consumption: 0.5Watt under AC110V input
MTBF (Mean time between failure): 100,000 hrs. at 25C
Operating Power conditions 0 to +60 C (for switching power unit ambient) -10 to +40C (SET condition)
Storage -20 to +70 C
Humidity (non-condensing): 0% to 90% RH
Translation - English Designer Style # DATE
Fabric type Fabric weight Fabric colour
Thread Type (i.e monofilament would not be ideal.) Thread Colour Stitches per cm
Logo Label Content Label Care instructions tag
1. Thread shade to be consistent throughout garment.
2. Slipped or broken stitches are not acceptable.
3. Stitches per cm. and thread run-in ratio checked to be within tolerance of specification.
4. Evenness, balance and correct bight, no stitching missed
5. Fabric flaws, stains and shading within a garment are not acceptable
6. Shade correct and not varying from one part of garment to another
7. Cut is correct - e.g. neck, collar and sleeves balanced, pockets correct.
8. Measurements within tolerance of specification, weight correct
9. Appearance correct, patterns matching (If the shirt is patterned/stripped, double check that the patterns connect seamlessly at the shoulder, on the back, and on the sides)
10. Needle damage needs to be monitored because it is not acceptable.
11. Seams must not break down or fray
12. Seams finished correctly, absence of miss stitching, cracking and laddering. Garments to be pucker free
13. Nursing openings are opened and easy to lift
14. Cut edges, threads and components must not irritate the skin or snag other fabrics
15. Accessories correctly applied and working
16. Correct labelling
17. Look out for the lose threads and ensure they are removed
18. Ensure removal of all make-up markings (at darts, buttonholes, etc.)
19. Ensure all marking stickers are removed and that no marks of adhesive residue are left behind on fabric.
20. Garment must be totally dry before being packed.
21. Garments must be neatly pressed, appropriate to style and fabric.
Bachelor's degree - Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
Years of experience: 4. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2020.