Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Italian - Standard rate: 0.08 EUR per word / 24 EUR per hour / 6.40 EUR per audio/video minute Italian - Standard rate: 0.08 EUR per word / 24 EUR per hour / 6.40 EUR per audio/video minute
Payment methods accepted
PayPal, Wire transfer, MasterCard, Visa, Check
Sample translations submitted: 1
English to Italian: Master Your Skills General field: Other Detailed field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Source text - English - Your words are a calculated masterwork of persuasion, now sharper than a blade, now soothing as the sun.
- You inspire instinctual trust in everyone you meet, and merchants will dig into their savings to buy your wares.
- Your long experience in charming and manipulating targets now lets you see beyond the crude, animal motivations that underlie their choices.
- You can gaze within them and see the dozens of reactions that they might have to a situation, but now, you know what to say to prompt each one, and to mold their responses to suit your needs.
- Due to this, merchants who dislike you forget their animosity while bargaining, and your taunts are more provoking.
- You have become a keen observer of the people you meet.
- The tiny shifts in the posture, the most subtle voice variations... all reveal people's fears and desires.
- You have learned to manipulate these desires.
- Your admiration attempts in conversation are better received, and you now know how to pressure friendly merchants into buying their goods.
- Coercing, haggling, threatening... everyone has a pressure point, and you are quickly learning to make use of them.
- Your intimidation attempts in conversation are more effective, and you can convince merchants who like you to buy any item.
- Negotiation, wheedling, cajoling... it's all a means to an end, and you are beginning to see how useful these means can be.
- Your likable personality now convinces merchants to give you better offers, and your bribery attempts are more successful.
- Skill is born from method and practice, and over the years you have gained plenty of both.
- You seem to see the world with new eyes: locks and mechanisms are nothing but puzzles to solve.
- You command the subtle art of misdirection, and you can steal the weapons right out of an opponent's hands.
Translation - Italian - Le tue parole sono un calcolato capolavoro di persuasione, ora più taglienti di una lama, ora carezzevoli come il sole.
- Ispiri fiducia in modo istintivo a tutti coloro che incontri e i mercanti spenderanno tutti i loro risparmi per comprare le tue merci.
- La tua lunga esperienza nell'affascinare e manipolare i bersagli ora ti permette di vedere oltre le pure motivazioni animalesche alla base delle loro scelte.
- Puoi scrutarli dentro e vedere le decine di reazioni che potrebbero avere verso una data situazione; adesso però, sai cosa dire per suscitare ciascuna di esse e mutare le loro risposte per adattarle alle tue necessità.
- Grazie a ciò, i mercanti che ti disprezzano dimenticano la loro animosità mentre commerciate, e le tue provocazioni sono più irritanti.
- Sei diventato un acuto osservatore delle persone che incontri.
- I minimi cambiamenti nella postura, le più impercettibili variazioni di voce... ogni cosa rivela le paure e i desideri delle persone.
- Hai imparato a manipolare questi desideri.
- I tuoi tentativi di ammirazione nelle conversazioni sono meglio recepiti e ora sai come fare pressione sui mercanti amichevoli per comprare le loro merci.
- Costrizione, contrattazione, minaccia... tutti hanno un punto debole e stai imparando in fretta a servirtene.
- I tuoi tentativi di intimidazione in conversazione sono più efficaci e puoi convincere i mercanti che ti apprezzano a comprare qualsiasi oggetto.
- Negoziazione, adulazione, raggiro... sono solo dei mezzi per un fine e stai cominciando a capire quanto questi mezzi possano essere utili.
- La tua gradevole personalità ora convince i mercanti a farti offerte migliori e i tuoi tentativi di corruzione hanno maggior successo.
- L'abilità nasce dal metodo e dalla pratica, e nel corso degli anni hai acquisito entrambi in abbondanza.
- Sembri vedere il mondo con occhi nuovi: serrature e meccanismi non sono altro che enigmi da risolvere.
- Padroneggi la sottile arte della diversione e puoi rubare le armi dalle mani degli avversari.
Years of experience: 1. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2020. Became a member: Mar 2021.
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CafeTran Espresso, Crowdin, Heartsome, MateCat, memoQ, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Smartcat, Subtitle Edit, XTM
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Learn more about the business side of freelancing
Transition from freelancer to another profession
Buy or learn new work-related software
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Get help with terminology and resources
Build or grow a translation team
Meet new end/direct clients
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Find trusted individuals to outsource work to
Who am I?
Certified Italian native speaker, ProZ.com Certified PRO, and localization & transcreation specialist. Experience in handling localization processes as a whole for text-heavy open-world video games, as a translator (transcreation, proofreading, photo editing), LQA tester, and localization project manager (file preparation, regex tagging, developer relations). Freelancer providing professional language services for gaming, technical, and marketing content. 2,000,000 words translated, with an average daily output of 2,500 words.
In 2012, I started translating minor mods as a hobby for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, an action RPG. In 2017, I got in touch with a fan translation team through a video games forum. I joined the team and started volunteering in a big Skyrim translation project (Enderal: The Shards of Order, a total conversion ARPG made from scratch with the Skyrim game editor and engine; half a million words translated/reviewed/tested in-game).
Starting from the same year, I taught myself regex, tags, term extraction, CAT tools, project management, OCR software, and localization QA as I undertook more projects, mainly Discord (VoIP software), Divinity: Original Sin II (classic RPG; now as an official language on both PC and consoles), Tower of Time (dungeon crawler; now as an official language on PC), and Black Mesa (shooter; Half-Life remake).
Since 2017, I've been working on Skywind, an ARPG total conversion for Skyrim that aims to re-create The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind into the more modern Skyrim engine (to this day, I localized 1.3 million words for this project by myself).
In 2020, I started freelancing for various agencies, specializing in gaming, technical, and marketing content and achieving successful results (for instance, I'm a Top Scorer and Pro translator for Gengo).
Most of my projects involve technical translation: UI errors/debug messages/text with placeholder tags and tag pairs, text within untagged code, code comments, software, & tools (e.g., Discord, Vortex). Furthermore, I have localization experience in the following fields: electronics, hardware, manuals, IT.
All my gaming projects also involve transcreation: NPCs, items, spells, locations, rhyming, idioms, and more.