- ATA-certified Eng-Spa translator # 478380
- Certified Project Manager, SDL Trados Studio 2009
- Certified SDL Trados 2011 Getting started SDL Trados Studio 2011 Getting started
Broad translation experience in life sciences (pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, chemistry and biotech patents (since 2003); legal (privacy agreements, contracts, minutes of meetings, codes; since 2000); manufacturing processes, machinery manuals, material safety data sheets (MSDS) (since 2002); finance (financial statements, audits) (since 2001); ; HR issues (training, recruitment, working sessions (since 2002); Environmental issues (EIAs, solid waste management (SWM) projects (since 1998) and more.
Translation experience working abroad (El Salvador and Japan) in environmental issues
- "Wording of patents" (Redacción de Patentes); Instituto Mexicano de la Propiedad Industrial (IMPI), September 2004.
- ATA Patent Translation seminar, Arlington, VA. June 2006.
- ATA certification exam preparation workshop, May 3-4, 2017.