Polish to English (Uniwersytet Jagielloński, verified) English to Polish (Uniwersytet Jagielloński, verified) Polish (Uniwersytet Jagielloński, verified) Polish to English (American Translators Association) Polish to English (Institute of Translation and Interpreting)
“We had a difficult time finding a Polish to English translator that could produce content at a high level. We tried three translators before finding Peter, and he has been terrific. He has saved us so much editing time by getting it right the first time. We look forward to continuing to work with Peter in the future.”
Unsolicited client feedback Read comment on Willingness to Work Again board
2010 – Podyplomowe Studia in Economic and Commercial Law, University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland (Level 7, UK NARIC verified)
2000 – Certificate in Polish Language (Council of Europe level C2 – Mastery/Proficient User), pass at grade A, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
1994 – Diploma in Theology and Pastoral Studies, London Reformed Baptist Seminary, London, UK
1992 – PhD in the molecular biology of human herpesviruses, University of Glasgow, UK
1984 – BSc (Hons) in Medical Microbiology, University of Dundee, UK
• Seven years in the UK National Health Service, Public Health Laboratory Service and Medical Research Council.
• Published biomedical research in top journals.
• Postgraduate qualifications from Polish universities in Specialist Translation and Polish Law (medium of instruction: Polish).
• Detailed, first-hand knowledge of all aspects of Polish life, including health care, the economy and labour market, politics, justice, education, culture.
• Authentic native speaker of English.
• Medical and biomedical literature and research reports prepared to publication quality based on full terminology search in relevant journals.
• Clinician-facing content and patient records.
• Pharmaceutical, clinical trial and regulatory documentation.
• Adverse events, post-mortem reports, death certificates.
• DNA profile reports.
• Corporate communications.
• Politically sensitive speeches.
• Business reports and press releases.
• All aspects of human resource management.
• Legal instruments, court papers, official documents and certificates.