Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Indonesian: Harry Potter (unofficial Spin-off)
Source text - English ....
The more he attempted to focus on the print on the page before him, the more clearly the Prime Minister could see the gloating face of one of his political opponents.
This particular opponent had appeared on the news that very day, not only to enumerate all the terrible things that had happened in the last week (as though anyone needed reminding) but also to explain why each and every one of them was the government's fault.
Translation - Indonesian ....
Semakin dia mencoba untuk konsentrasi ke memo di hadapannya, semakin jelas bayangan wajah seorang lawan politik mengejek penuh kesenangan muncul di kepalanya.
Lawan politiknya yang satu ini baru muncul di berita pagi hari itu, dan bukan hanya menjabarkan hal-hal mengerikan yang terjadi minggu lalu (seakan akan semua orang perlu diingatkan lagi), tetapi juga menjelaskan mengapa setiap kejadian itu adalah akibat kesalahan pemerintah.
Indonesian to English: an excerpt of a discussion.
Source text - Indonesian Note: this is a sample of broken Indonesian used in daily life.
. How decisions are made in the selection of service providers for your offices across the region?
1. Aku sempat bertanya dulu beberapa pengguna, dia pakai provider apa, keluhannya apa, kalau sedang ke luar dapat sinyal atau tidak. Semua pendapat itu aku tampung, dari semua pendapat aku sarankan pakai providernya ini saja dan sinyalnya si pemakai juga nggak pernah komplain
3. Orang akan melihat jaringannya
5. Dengan melakukan uji coba dulu/ fit and proper test dan saya memakai beberapa provider. Yang paling baik ya yang saya pakai sekarang
Translation - English M. How decisions are made in the selection of service providers for your offices across the region?
1. I will usually enquire several users: what provider they are on, what kind of problems they encounter with that provider, if they get signals or not when they travel overseas. I will take note of all feedback and examine them before suggesting to use a particular provider.
3. People will look at its networks.
5. By executing a fit and proper test using several providers. I choose and use the best one.
Accredited Translator with Accuracy, Integrity and Reliability
I have approximately eight year work experience in sales-marketing-customer service fields, in IT, Hospitality, Education and Government-funded Industry. I graduated with a master's degree in Business Administration in 2005, on the top of a bachelor's degree in International Business obtained in 2000.
I started rendering English into Indonesian in 2000, for my first employer, and I recently started going professional by working as a freelance translator.
I hold a professional translator qualification from NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) Australia. At the moment I work for one of Australia largest universities in Melbourne.
Methods of payment: Paypal or Bank Transfer (Australian clients, please use bank transfer). Indonesian clients based in Indonesia can transfer their payment to my Indonesian bank account.
Keywords: professional Indonesian translator, fast service, reliable, general, integrity, marketing, education, tourism, high quality, qualified, accredited, customer service, development, sales, economy, social, psychology, penerjemah, cepat, akurat, Jakarta, Perth, Australia, Western Australia, Melbourne, Victoria, bahasa, Inggris, English, Indonesia, immigration, localisation, localization, dokumen, terjemahan, sim, buku, akreditasi, NAATI, accredited, penerjemah bahasa Inggris, penerjemah bahasa indonesia, bahasa indonesia, penerjemah berakreditasi NAATI, accredited translator in Melbourne, pedagogy, pendidikan, website