Chinese to English
Japanese to English
| silverain2 |
A firm believer in hard work and quality
Local time: 00:29 EST (GMT-5)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Insurance||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Also works in:|
|Poetry & Literature||Media / Multimedia|
|Printing & Publishing||Names (personal, company)|
Chinese to English - Rates: 0.04 - 0.07 USD per word / 15 - 35 USD per hour
Japanese to English - Rates: 0.03 - 0.07 USD per word / 15 - 35 USD per hour
| PRO-level points: 4, Questions answered: 2 |
|Check, Money order|
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|Chinese to English: Sample Translations|
|Source text - Chinese|
1. 七夕啦，快快约会去~~！ 美好时光属于你和我。
3. 有时候绝情真的是被逼的。 遇上了绝情的人，也必须无情。
4. 情侣之间有过一次分手，即使一起翻，感情不如以前，没有以前的好，没有以前的在乎，就好似破裂的水杯，痴翻好一样有裂痕。 不如往日
8. 某人在医院挂水，挂着挂着突然哈哈大笑，护士好奇的问： 你笑什么阿？ 某人答曰： 我笑点滴 =_=
9. 苍天啊！！！ 我何德何能啊？ 没想到，浓眉大眼的我，竟然，竟然，竟然跟成都中了5块！！！ 这么说我明儿下午可以准点儿回京啦！！！
10. 悲催，今天冒雨去国金苹果旗舰店，居然被告知新款Mac Air还没货，到货时间未知，也不接受预订。。。 这不是逼着我买水货吗。。。
11. 瓦良格号航母下水在即，给中国第一艘航母起名字进入倒计时。 现在有两个观点：1.毛泽东号。 2.北京号。 挺北京号的意见是说毛泽东号太战争了，太露了，所以北京号比较中性。 可是，造航母本来就是为了战争的呀，要和平的话，就叫 姚明号 吧。
14. 一大早就被 凡客 的快递叫醒了啊，昨晚刚下的订单，一大早就到啊！ 还不错
15. 年初我将 中空玻璃 加工厂卖掉，再将''浮法玻璃零售公司''出租。 经过近一年的思考、停顿，我思索再次筹组：全国性的浮法、钢化玻璃全国销售平台，像沃尔玛一样连锁开店，希望有志之士加盟！ 一一''洛阳金色牡丹钢化玻璃联合总汇''。
16. 短发噶师妹，好靓好有气质 Ps: 二饭有学生兼职的吗？ 服务员好年轻噢
17. 可恶的淘宝 看的我睡不着 我要买 我要买 除了这件 其余全部打包
19. 所有的过去都是练就成今天的重要基础。 每一天也向咋天说声：谢谢！
20. 。。。 今天去工商银行 差点掉了皮夹子 （这里感谢捡到我皮夹子的姐姐 非常感谢！） ，还差点掉了硬卡（掉在点钞机边上...），我还脑残的满地找， 我汗死！ 什么脑子啊我！
21. 我可以接受失败，但绝对不能接受自己都未曾奋斗过！ 早安大北京...
|Translation - English|
1. It's Chinese Valentine's Day, hurry, let's go on a date ~~! What a wonderful time for you and me.
2. Guangzhou, this city is still foreign to me, I don't know the roads of this place and I don't have any connections here, this definitely makes it harder to carry out my work...
3. Sometimes a breakup really is forced. So when I encounter a heartbreaker, I must be heartless.
4. Once lovers have broken up once, even if they turn back, the affection isn't like before, it's not as good as before, and it’s not as caring as before, it's just like cracked glass. It's not like the former days.
5. This is the first time I looked for new recruits from the Huaxiao district, the environment was pretty good, but it was way too sunny, not even a little bit of shade, the sun was really hard on my basketball players.
6. Don't jump to conclusions. Li Yugang's performance illustrates three things: First, it turns out that men can be even more womanly than women; second, what you see, and what you hear is not necessarily reality; third, only when stripping off all outer layers can one delve down to the root.
7. Farmers, workers, and merchants provide for our daily life, politics and economics ensure our survival and security, diet and medicine help us maintain health, relatives and friends give us various kinds of solicitude and assistance, and if we lack social connections, then it is hard to safely survive.
8. A certain person is in the hospital with an intravenous drip. It's dripping and dripping and then suddenly he bursts out laughing. The nurse curiously asks: What are you laughing about? That person replied: I laugh easily =_=
9. Good heavens!!! What virtues and talents do I have to deserve this? I never thought that bushy browed and big eyed me could actually, actually, actually win 5 yuan with Chengdu!!! So tomorrow afternoon I can return to Beijing on time!!!
10. What a tragedy! Today I braved the rain to go to the flagship Apple store at International Finance Center only to be told that the new Mac Air had yet to be stocked, that nobody knew when it would arrive, and that they also don't accept reservations... Isn't this forcing me to buy smuggled goods?...
11. With the Varyag aircraft carrier about to be launched, the countdown has started for naming China's first aircraft carrier. Right now there are two viewpoints: 1. Mao Zedong. 2. Beijing. The opinion of the supporters of Beijing is that Mao Zedong is too overtly warlike but Beijing is more neutral. But an aircraft carrier is built for war in the first place, so if you want a peaceful one, then call it Yao Ming.
13. Soon I will embark on the journey back to school, suffering.
14. Early in the morning I was woken up by VANCL's express delivery service. I just put the order in last night and it came early this morning! Pretty good
15. At the beginning of the year I sold off the insulating glass processing plant, and then I rented out the "Float Glass Retail Company." After nearly a year of consideration, pausing, I am thinking of preparing and organizing again: a countrywide float and tempered glass national sales platform, opening a chain of stores like Wal-Mart, I hope ambitious people join! –- "Luoyang Golden Peony Tempered Glass Joint Center."
16. The shorthaired underclassman girl is very beautiful and refined. Ps: Does the 2nd cafeteria have student part-time workers? The servers are really young oh
17. I can't sleep because I'm browsing at cursed Taobao, I want to buy, I want to buy. Except for this one, package all the others.
18. I have become accustomed to days of being by myself with a book and a cup of tea, surrounded by light music as all of the stories and plots I read, one after the other, end.
19. All of the past is practice, which lays the solid foundation for today. Everyday I turn to those days and say a: Thank You!
20. ...Today I went to ICBC and almost lost my wallet (Here are my thanks to the lady who picked up my wallet. Thank you very much!). I also almost lost my bank card (it was dropped next to the money counting machine...). I even searched everywhere like an idiot, so embarrassing! How stupid I was!
21. I can accept defeat, but I definitely can't accept having never fought! Good morning, big Beijing...
|Bachelor's degree - The Ohio State University|
|Years of translation experience: 3. Registered at ProZ.com: Nov 2007.|
|Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint|
Keywords: Free translation from Chinese to English
免费中文（汉语）翻译到英文（美语）law, contract, license, legal, paralegal, real estate, literature
Profile last updated
Mar 12, 2014