Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Translation - English 1. It's Chinese Valentine's Day, hurry, let's go on a date ~~! What a wonderful time for you and me.
2. Guangzhou, this city is still foreign to me, I don't know the roads of this place and I don't have any connections here, this definitely makes it harder to carry out my work...
3. Sometimes a breakup really is forced. So when I encounter a heartbreaker, I must be heartless.
4. Once lovers have broken up once, even if they turn back, the affection isn't like before, it's not as good as before, and it’s not as caring as before, it's just like cracked glass. It's not like the former days.
5. This is the first time I looked for new recruits from the Huaxiao district, the environment was pretty good, but it was way too sunny, not even a little bit of shade, the sun was really hard on my basketball players.
6. Don't jump to conclusions. Li Yugang's performance illustrates three things: First, it turns out that men can be even more womanly than women; second, what you see, and what you hear is not necessarily reality; third, only when stripping off all outer layers can one delve down to the root.
7. Farmers, workers, and merchants provide for our daily life, politics and economics ensure our survival and security, diet and medicine help us maintain health, relatives and friends give us various kinds of solicitude and assistance, and if we lack social connections, then it is hard to safely survive.
8. A certain person is in the hospital with an intravenous drip. It's dripping and dripping and then suddenly he bursts out laughing. The nurse curiously asks: What are you laughing about? That person replied: I laugh easily =_=
9. Good heavens!!! What virtues and talents do I have to deserve this? I never thought that bushy browed and big eyed me could actually, actually, actually win 5 yuan with Chengdu!!! So tomorrow afternoon I can return to Beijing on time!!!
10. What a tragedy! Today I braved the rain to go to the flagship Apple store at International Finance Center only to be told that the new Mac Air had yet to be stocked, that nobody knew when it would arrive, and that they also don't accept reservations... Isn't this forcing me to buy smuggled goods?...
11. With the Varyag aircraft carrier about to be launched, the countdown has started for naming China's first aircraft carrier. Right now there are two viewpoints: 1. Mao Zedong. 2. Beijing. The opinion of the supporters of Beijing is that Mao Zedong is too overtly warlike but Beijing is more neutral. But an aircraft carrier is built for war in the first place, so if you want a peaceful one, then call it Yao Ming.
13. Soon I will embark on the journey back to school, suffering.
14. Early in the morning I was woken up by VANCL's express delivery service. I just put the order in last night and it came early this morning! Pretty good
15. At the beginning of the year I sold off the insulating glass processing plant, and then I rented out the "Float Glass Retail Company." After nearly a year of consideration, pausing, I am thinking of preparing and organizing again: a countrywide float and tempered glass national sales platform, opening a chain of stores like Wal-Mart, I hope ambitious people join! –- "Luoyang Golden Peony Tempered Glass Joint Center."
16. The shorthaired underclassman girl is very beautiful and refined. Ps: Does the 2nd cafeteria have student part-time workers? The servers are really young oh
17. I can't sleep because I'm browsing at cursed Taobao, I want to buy, I want to buy. Except for this one, package all the others.
18. I have become accustomed to days of being by myself with a book and a cup of tea, surrounded by light music as all of the stories and plots I read, one after the other, end.
19. All of the past is practice, which lays the solid foundation for today. Everyday I turn to those days and say a: Thank You!
20. ...Today I went to ICBC and almost lost my wallet (Here are my thanks to the lady who picked up my wallet. Thank you very much!). I also almost lost my bank card (it was dropped next to the money counting machine...). I even searched everywhere like an idiot, so embarrassing! How stupid I was!
21. I can accept defeat, but I definitely can't accept having never fought! Good morning, big Beijing...
Bachelor's degree - The Ohio State University
Years of translation experience: 3. Registered at ProZ.com: Nov 2007.