I have been working as a correspondent in foreign languages since 1982 (Diploma by the Industrial Chamber of Commerce in Düsseldorf, Germany).
I use the English language daily and translations from English into German and vice versa belong to my daily work, always in connection with other professions.
During the last 32 years I could specialize my English knowledge concerning Insurance, Technical English, Marine/Transport, Telecommunication, Geography in connection with my Job. I could improve my English knowledge concerning Energy Business. For my personal life I could improve my knowledge with regard to philosophy and arts..
After this long time of work as an employee at well-established international companies I have decided to become self-employed as a translator for foreign languages.
What can I do for you?
- translations English or French into German (German = native speaker)
- translations German into English
- Interpreting English German
- Coordinating translation projects for you (several languages, including proofreading)
For me translation is not only a mode of work. I love doing my profession and this means good service for clients. What does it mean?
- Delivery on time - always!
- The style of speech in your company is mine during translation or interpreting
- I work with utmost accuracy
- Not only translation, but advice, also
- For long term clients: You may ask small questions, if there is a word or a phrase to be translated
- If necessary for translation or interpreting, I offer business travel within Germany and to other countries.
More about my business experience and services: www.lhe-translations.com.
A good service is the second part of my work for you.
In addition to my knowledge as mentioned above I am interested in translation of literature from English into German, too.
I am also in the position to translate from French into German but without a certificate by the Industrial Chamber of Commerce.
Besides my language skills I dispose about organizational skills like coordination of projects, overseas coordination like a language manager.