Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, MNEME, Passolo, SDL TRADOS, SDLX
Studio 2009 - Advanced (Level 3)
CV available upon request
Numerous Companies and Translation Agencies Worldwide
May 2001– Present
- Freelance translator for numerous National and International Translation Agencies; several courts, lawyers, companies and private persons
January 2000– May 2001
- In-house translator at the Translation Agency INPOKULIS, Traduções e Eventos, Lda., in Faro, Algarve (Portugal) and freelance translator for other translation agencies abroad
April 1999– December 1999
- Freelance translator for the Translation Agency INPOKULIS, Traduções e Eventos, Lda., in Faro, Algarve (Portugal)
August 1998– December 1999
- Freelance translations for numerous lawyers, some associations (for example: translation of the book “Baixo Guadiana Tour's Guide” from Portuguese into German for the Association Odiana), companies, museums (translation into English of the names and functioning of cork machines and tools made of cork and of the pamphlet of the Cork Museum at the Fábrica do Inglês in Silves, Algarve, Portugal) and interpretations from and into English for the Judicial Court, Court of Arbitration and Family Court in Faro, Algarve, Portugal.
May 1999– November 1999
- Temporary employee as summer relief – secretary to the British Honorary Consul at Portimão, Algarve (Portugal)
1st October 1997 – 31st March 1998
- Conversation lessons in Portuguese for German and English students at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz in Germersheim, Germany
1st November 1996 – 31st May 1997
- Teacher of Portuguese for foreign students at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Oporto, Portugal
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.