Law - Contracts
I am an experienced translator and proof-reader (free-lance and in-house) working with the language pairs English, Portuguese and French to German (native language).
Fast turn-around times and accuracy combined with a good level of communication via email, telephone and/or Skype during ongoing projects are my trademarks. With more than 10 years experience in the field of translation I am highly routined and can easily evalute if a project can be concluded professionally under the given circumstances. It is not in my interest to risk a timely and successfull conclusion of a project. Availability can be stated upon request. My daily output varies between 2,000 to 4,000 words, depending on the project/requirements.
Please feel free to contact me if you need further information.
- MA in History and German Philology, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany
- several longterm stay abroads in France and English-speaking countries
- 7 years of experience in the areas of Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- experience as teacher for German as a foreign language
- more than 10 years experience in translation
- lived in France 2000/2001
- lived in Sao Paulo, Brazil from February 2004 until December 2006
- living in Stockholm/Sweden since 2008
Pricing per source word, line or fixed prices upon request.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.