Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Hello! My name is Michal Krejčí, I live in Czech Republic, my native language is Czech and I am a full-time freelance English into Czech translator, proofreader of Czech language, copywriter and technical writer in English and Czech languages and lifelong IT, computer and Internet enthusiast.
- Translation/Localization from English into Czech and from Czech into English using Trados or other CAT tool.
- Proofreading of Czech texts.
- Copywriting (Czech and English language)
- DTP and graphic works
Complete list of services: http://www.prvni.com/category/services/
- Translation from English into Czech - 0.08 EUR per source word.
- Translation from Czech into English - 0.1 EUR per source word.
- Proofreading of Czech language - 0.03 EUR per source word.
Complete price list: http://www.prvni.com/prices/
The majority of my localization tasks require usage of CAT tools (Computer-Aided Translation tools) especially to keep maximum consistency and certain efficiency. I use SDL Trados Studio 2015/2017 and memoQ 8 on a daily basis, but I have experience also with other tools like Transit, Crowdin, Idiom, or Wordfast.
My Areas of Expertise
My key areas of expertise include the following topics:
- IT (Information Technology) – lifelong hobby and work topic.
- E-commerce – Internet business, payment systems, electronic shops
- Internet – among other things advanced knowledge of hosting technologies, web services and applications (publishing platforms, multimedia systems, documentation tools, ad management, project management etc.)
- Computers – Systems, Networks, Hardware, Software
- Advertising, Public Relations, Copywriting
- Games, Video Games, Gaming
- Technical legal texts (EU related directives and orders mostly)