Below you will find some more information about me,
my professional experience and my qualifications.
You're welcome to visit my website, send me an EMAIL
or give me a call at (+351) 914 986 134.
I’ll reply to your contact as soon as possible, preferably within the hour.
• English-Portuguese translator in the business since 2008;
• Strong linguistic abilities, vast knowledge in International Development topics, tech-savvy;
• Specialized in:
-----Development and Cooperation
-----International Relation and Affairs
-----Video Game Localisation
• Over 1,500,000 words translated to date with a daily output of 2,000 to 3,000 words;
• Member of the International Association for Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI) and the Portuguese Translators' Association (APT)
• Lived in Ireland and Australia, currently based in Lisbon, Portugal;
• Translation of a 60-page report on climate change adaptation in Mozambique.
• Translation of the Two Sides Initiative website which promotes the responsible production and use of print and paper.
• Translation of a 25-page paper on gender sensitive programming.
• Translation of a 50-page workshop on the accountability of NGOs to communities.
• Translation of the Print Power website, which promotes print.
• Translation of a 10-page leaflet on HIV prevention and treatment.
• Translation of a 125-page report on abuses against talibé children in Senegal. (find it here)
• Translation of a 40 page report on transparency and accountability in Angola. (find it here)
• Translation of press releases on forced evictions and house demolitions. (find it here)
• Translation of a 60-page report on abuses against Congolese migrants. (find it here)
• Translation of a 20-page paper making recommendations on the Angolan elections.
Member of the International Association for Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI)
Keywords: Development Issues, Gender Issues, Fair Trade Standards, Bilateral Agreements, Sustainable Development, Developing Countries, Development Cooperation Projects, Agricultural Projects, Food And Agriculture, Business, Commerce, Portuguese Editing, Portuguese Revision, Portuguese Proofreading, General Business And Administrative Correspondence, Commercial Information, General Terms And Conditions, Seminar And Workshop Presentations, Business And Diplomatic Correspondence; Development Project Reports, Job Descriptions, Performance Appraisals, Websites, Website Translation, Online Shops, Small And Medium-Sized Businesses, Gender Promotion, Small-Scale Seed Programs, Family Planning And Health Education, Organisational Development, Human Resources, Marketing, Communication, Management Training, Change Management, Independent Freelance Translation Work, Non Governmental Sector, Small-Scale Seed Production, Forestry, Sociology, Sociological, General Project Reports, Revisão Português, Tradução Inglês Português, Arms, Business, Children's Rights, Counterterrorism, Disability Rights, Environment, ESC Rights, Free Speech, Health, International Justice, LGBT Rights, Migration, Refugees, Terrorism, Torture, United Nations, Women's Rights, non-governmental organization, non-profit organization, private voluntary organization, non-governmental development organization, government-organized NGO, donor-organized NGO, donors, social movements, civil society, community-based organization, people's organization, grassroots organization, grassroots, grassroots movements, organization of the community, democracy, education, enterprise development, environment, health, housing, human rights, infrastructure, political franchise, poverty alleviation, community organizing, decision support, information dissemination, leadership development, participation, training and development, workshops, bottom-up, disadvantaged, charity, civil society, empowerment, grassroots, Independence, morality, social capital, sustainability, top-down, professionals, women, youth, community religion, volunteers, students, accurate, respect for deadlines, translation services, accurate translator, fast service, on time, intérprete em lisboa, intérprete em Portugal, tradutor em lisboa, tradutor em Portugal, tradutora em Lisboa, tradutora em Portugal, tradutor de inglês tradutora de inglês, tradução de inglês, tradução para português, tradutor para português tradutora para português, traduções de inglês, traduções de português, traduções inglês-português, traduções de inglês para português, especialista em ongs,
This profile has received 4 visits in the last month, from a total of 3 visitors