Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
As a verifiably certified, experienced and proven translator, I have been doing translation for over a decade without job distraction, providing clients with peace of mind in ensuring translation quality.
Freelance translator and/or interpreter, Verified member
English to Chinese: Clinical study documents General field: Medical Detailed field: Medical (general)
Source text - English The PLACEHOLDER Program is a suite of clinical studies intended to assess the efficacy and safety of an oral investigational immune regulator (PLACEHOLDER) in inducing and maintaining clinical response and remission in patients with moderately to severely active PLACEHOLDER. PLACEHOLDER is designed to potentially help patients achieve and maintain remission by moderating the immune system’s inflammatory response. The goal is to potentially reduce overall disease activity, including abdominal pain, stool frequency, and inflammation.
Translation - Chinese PLACEHOLDER项目是一系列的临床研究，旨在评估一种试验性口服免疫调节剂（PLACEHOLDER）在诱导和维持中度至重度活动性PLACEHOLDER患者的临床反应及病情缓解方面的疗效和安全性。PLACEHOLDER的用途是调节免疫系统的炎症反应，以期达到和维持患者病情的缓解。该药物有望减少总体疾病活动性，包括腹痛、频繁大便和炎症。
English to Chinese: General Lease Provisions Detailed field: Law: Contract(s)
Source text - English RIGHT OF USE
1. The Lessor will always remain the owner of the leased vehicle(s) while the Lessee will only acquire the right of use, subject to the provisions of Article 21(1). The Lessee may, therefore, not sell, pledge or otherwise encumber the vehicle nor sublet it or make it available to third parties in any way, or use it for any other purpose than for which it is intended, or transfer the rights and obligations arising from the lease agreement to any third party.
1. If the vehicle cannot be used for any reason, this does not affect the fulfilment of the (payment) obligations by the Lessee based on the lease agreements. Nor will the circumstance grant the Lessee any claim (for compensation) on the Lessor.
1. The Lessee is required to return the vehicle to the premises of the Lessor or a location indicated by the Lessor at the end of the lease agreement.
2. A return report will be drawn up once the vehicle has been returned which must be signed by the Lessee or a person assigned by it.
English to Chinese: Sample translation -- Tech Detailed field: Computers: Hardware
Source text - English Add 3 FireWire Ports
• Three external 400 Mbps IEEE 1394 ports
• IEEE 1394a Rev 5 compliant
• Internal auxiliary power connector
• IT/AT FIFO Buffers – 4k/2kHardware Installation
1. Power off your computer and disconnect all connected devices and peripherals.
2. Open the case of your computer. Refer to your computer user manual for details regarding how to do this. Be sure to touch any bare metal portion of your computer case to discharge yourself of any static electricity, which can damage your computer, or the FireWire card.
3. Locate the PCI slots on your computer’s main circuit board. Locate a free PCI slot. Remove the metal plate that covers the rear slot corresponding to the PCI slot you had selected. You may need a cross-head/Phillips screwdriver to remove any screws. See the image below for your reference.
4. Remove the FireWire card from its protective static bag. Handle it by the metal bracket only, and do not touch the gold edge connectors. Insert the card into the PCI slot, carefully aligning the rear bracket to the computer case. Make sure that the gold fingers are fully inserted into the slot.
• Member of Translators Association of China (TAC)
• Translator Level II verifiably accredited by CATTI*
• Proz certified
• Science degree
• With journalist experience, I write press/paper/magazine class written Chinese.
• Doing translation as my sole job for over a decade
*: This is verifiable on the official website of China Accreditation Test for Translators and Interpreters (CATTI), a national effort aimed at rectifying a service market with considerable difference in service quality. Level II is a higher level than Level III.
I'm not cheap and bad. I offer excellent services at moderate rates. Contact me today by clicking the "Send email" button at the top of the page.
Localizing software and Websites; Translating physician/patient surveys/studies/questionnaires, books, manuals, white papers, data sheets, news releases, feature articles, contracts, and public relation reports, etc.
As a competent translator, I boast impressive advantages such as an finished translation volume of millions of words and the ability of having independently translated several tech/engineering books that were pulished.
I have a field experience of over a decade and a CATTI English-Chinese Translator at Level II certification.
Having successfully worked on major projects such as the localization/translation of the websites of Google, Salesforce, US FDA, US Congress Library, American Heart Association, as well as the translation of books from such top IT players as Sun Microsystems, Veritas and Hitachi Data Systems, among numerous others, now I am a professional, freelance English-Chinese translator serving the world, winning extremely positive feedbacks and praises. My focuses include tech/engineering (including IT, blockchain/cryptocurrency), medical topics (eg. studies/questionnaires), law/contract, and marketing/business/general, but I am not familiar with automobile and fashion (excluding general texts such as press releases). I was separately certified as a translator by China Accreditation Test for Translators and Interpreters (CATTI) and as an Interpreter by Shanghai Interpretation Qualification Test.
Before that, I was firstly a localization specialist and then a translation team leader/PM with Beijing Offices of world leading localization companies.
Prior to entering the localization industry, I served as a journalist with a computer network weekly, a joint venture with International Data Group (IDG), and then as a feature editor with the then Chinese version of CNet.com, both in Beijing. My role here involved translating stories about the IT industry and technical documents.
When I was in one of the foremost universities in China, I majored in science and loved Chinese writing, commencing releasing news stories, essays and reviews on highly selective newspapers and literary magazines and weeklies. Contact me today by clicking the "Send email" button at the top of the page.
Enjoy peace of mind in ensuring translation quality!
Keywords: English to Chinese localization, IT Chinese translation, healthcare Chinese translation, Chinese law/contract translator, Chinese localization service, Chinese software localization, Chinese website localization, Beijing interpreter, Chengdu interpreter, Chongqing interpreter, Translation service Chinese, English to Chinese translator, IT translation service, Translation service china, Translation service Beijing, translation company china, translation company Beijing, translation agency, translation agency Chinese, translation agency china, translation agency Beijing, Translation, translation company, chinese translation to English, chinese translation service, localization, localization company, Chinese translation, Chinese localization, translation China, localization China, Chinese translation company, Chinese translation agency, Chinese localization company, Chinese localization agency, China translation company, Beijing translation company, Chengdu translation company, Beijing localization company, English to Chinese translation, English to Chinese translations, Chinese to English translation, Chinese to English translator, software localization, information technology translation, website localization, website translation, webpage translation, professional translation services, Chinese translator