Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Spanish (American Translators Association, verified) Spanish to English (Monterey Institute of International Studies) French to Spanish (Universidad del Valle) French to English (Professional practice)
Adobe Acrobat, memoQ, Microsoft Office Pro, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, XTM
Over 2 decades of experience in the language services industry, including professional translation, interpreting, localization, and content globalization management.
- English (US and UK) into Spanish (neutral Latin American and European)
- Spanish (neutral Latin American and European) into English (US and UK)
- European French into Spanish (neutral Latin American and European)
- European French into English (US and UK)
Areas of expertise:
- Medical and pharmaceuticals: Patient documentation; end-to-end clinical trial documentation for clinicians, trial subjects and regulatory bodies; pharmaceutical leaflets.
- Information Technology: Consumer-level and B2B applications, from quick start guides to full software localization, testing, and product marketing projects.
- Financial: All non-legal aspects of financial translation and localization, including credit and deposit products for individuals and businesses.
- Marketing Transcreation: Experience in all types of brand and copy adaptation, including print and digital media.
- Instructional technology: Courseware localization.
ATA Certified translator
NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
- Proficient in Studio, SDLX, MemoQ, Microsoft Office products, CMS (e.g., Tridion; Sharepoint) and LMS (e.g. Blackboard, Cornerstone)
- Native-level fluency in English, French and Spanish supported by advanced studies in linguistics, translation, and regional usage. Intermediate proficiency in German and Italian.
- Content globalization and localization management: Clients include Fortune 50 companies (e.g., Wells Fargo, Microsoft), language and localization services providers (e.g., LSA, ENLASO, Language Scientific, Z-Axis Tech), universities (e.g., Laureate International; University of Oregon), and governmental institutions (e.g., US Defense Language Institute).
- Master of Arts
Middlebury Institute of Internaltion Studies at Monterey, Monterey USA
International Policy Studies and Translation
- Bachelor of Arts
Universidad del Valle, Cali, Colombia
Major in Linguistics. Minor in Education, English and French.
- Numerous course certificates in business management, second language learning and acquisition, and translation.