Afrikaans to English localizers
Localisation Project Manager - South Africa, In-house
Our client, a Leading International and dynamic translation/localization business, is currently seeking one more full-time Project Manager to join the Project management team in their Cape Town office; the team is now growing even more.
This role is a permanent, full-time position, and an opportunity to join their established Project Management team. The company employs a Human Resources development policy and invests substantially in training their staff.
The role will comprise Project Management, Project Support and general administration.
NO Translation services are required.
Main Requirements include:
An already obtained Full and Valid South African Work permit is required.
• Fluent written and spoken English
• A minimum of 12 months work experience of project management as an in-house employee.
• Proven ability to acquire new technical skills quickly
• Knowledge of the translation processes and translation tools.
• Knowledge of project management processes and procedures, gained in a project-based environment
Salary: Competitive, and depending on candidate’s relevant professional profile. Please state your salary expectations with your application.
If you are interested and you need to see the full job description please constact us directly.