https://www.proz.com/forum/office_applications/152264-how_can_i_show_hidden_text_in_ppt.html&text=how+can+I+show+hidden+text+in+PPt%3F+%28Office+applications%29

how can I show hidden text in PPt?
Thread poster: Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:36
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Dec 1, 2009

I've got a Ppt file with lots of text boxes and I want to see if there are any unnecessary paragraph breaks before I translate it with Trados.
Is there a way of showing hidden text in Ppt as there is in Word (CTRL+SHIFT+7)?
I use Office 2007, but the file I'm working on is .ppt
Thanks in advance.

Abdullah Yetim
Abdullah Yetim  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:36
English to Turkish
+ ...
try them Dec 1, 2009

Good day,

you should follow this link,

and look at end of the page

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HA100375931033.aspx?mode=print

Regards,

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:36
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
see, not remove text Dec 1, 2009

Hi Abdullah,
Maybe I didn't explain what I meant, but I think your link refers to "find and remove hidden data" to remove sensitive data.

What I'm looking for is a way of seeing paragraph breaks in text boxes so that when Trados segments the file, I don't get sentences split up in different segments.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how can I show hidden text in PPt?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »