Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Check, PayPal, MasterCard, Wire transfer, Money order
Master's degree - SSLMIT, University of Trieste, Italy
Years of translation experience: 19. Registered at ProZ.com: Dec 2004. Became a member: Oct 2010.
Slovenian to Italian (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori, verified) Italian to Slovenian (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori, verified) English to Italian (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori, verified) English to Slovenian (Associazione Nazionale Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti) French to Italian (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori)
French to Slovenian (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori) Italian to Slovenian (Associazione Nazionale Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti) English to Italian (Associazione Nazionale Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti) Slovenian to Italian (Associazione Nazionale Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti) French to Italian (Associazione Nazionale Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti)
In 18 years of professional experience I have translated over 6 million words, carried out 7,500 translation assignments of various size and nature and acted as interpreter at over 950 events.
Among my private and public clients I am proud to include NATO, the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, Finance, Economic Affairs, Culture, Transport and Environment of the Republic of Slovenia, BMW, Renault, Citroën, FCA, Pfizer, Sony, Toshiba, Dell, Unicredit, Benetton, WWF Italy and many more.
In my professional career I have had the privilege of translating various personalities such as, among others, the Presidents of the Republic of Slovenia Danilo Türk and Borut Pahor, the European Commissioner Violeta Bulc, the Prime Minister of Slovenia Marjan Šarec, the Ministers of the Republic of Italy Luciana Lamorgese, Dario Franceschini, Franco Frattini, Giuliano Poletti, Paolo Romani, Antonio Di Pietro and Giancarlo Galan, the Ministers of the Republic of Slovenia Boštjan Poklukar, Miro Cerar, Dejan Židan, Karl Erjavec, Janko Veber, Samuel Žbogar, Boris Koprivnikar, Julijana Bizjak Mlakar, Patrick Vlačič, Boštjan Žekš, Dorijan Marušič, Ljudmila Novak, Gorazd Žmavc, Darja Radić and Majda Širca, the Italian philosopher Gianni Vattimo, the candidates to the Nobel Prize for Literature Boris Pahor and László Krasznahorkai, the popstar Vanessa Mae, the Italian World Champion Filippo Magnini, the Governors of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region Debora Serracchiani and Riccardo Illy.
I have interpreted in various European cities such as, among others, London, Paris, Brussels, Zurich, Barcelona, Budapest, Prague, Nice, Lausanne, Munich, Vatican City, Rome, Milan and Venice.
MORE INFO @ www.petersenizza.eu
(A list of the interpreting services in which I have been involved so far is available upon request)
Simultaneous, consecutive and chuchotage interpreting at various events and settings: ministerial meetings, regional, provincial and municipal councils, conferences, public meetings, seminars, shareholder’s meetings, company meetings, training sessions, congresses, press-conferences, negotiations, academic conferences, art exhibitions and festival openings, business meetings, literary works presentations, guided tours of manufacturing plants, factories and construction sites, fairs, cultural, tourist and gastronomical events.
Translation and proofreading services
- Official texts of the European Parliament and European Commission (minutes of meeting, speeches, proposals, notes, written communications, reports);
- Technical and legal texts of ministerial, regional, provincial and municipal bodies, notary and law firms, chambers of commerce, courts of justice, universities (proposals, minutes of meeting, reports, preliminary motions, diplomas, birth, death, marriage and school certificates, court orders, requests, authorisations, town planning regulations, national and international projects, INTERREG application forms, applications for funding, press-releases, correspondence);
- Technical texts (mechanical and farm machinery, Renault and Citroën questionnaires, Sony, Toshiba and SAP instruction guides, strings, product descriptions, labels and disclaimers);
- Literary texts (novels, children’s books, essays of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts);
- Advertising and tourism-related texts (leaflets, brochures, information boards, descriptions of typical products, calendars and events, invitations, publications, catalogues).