Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
This translator helped to localize ProZ.com into German
Translation and simultaneous (conference) and consecutive interpreting services in the following fields:
* Architecture and construction
* Building materials and extractive industries (focus on [precast] concrete)
* Business, finance and accounting (annual reports, financial statements etc.)
* Legal (contracts/agreements only)
* Property/real estate
* Marketing and market research
* Medical and pharma
* Renewable energies
* Politics and current affairs, EU-related matters
* Graduate interpreter, Humboldt University, Berlin (Diplom-Dolmetscher, roughly equivalent to M.A. in Interpreting and Translation)
* Native German, English near-native, French fluent oral and written, Italian conversational
* 6-month stay in London (1998) as part of studies (attended university and did freelance translation work)
* Jan 2001 - Sep 2003 in-house translator/interpreter to English-speaking management based at Berlin head office of Tarmac Central Europe GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the leading UK building materials suppliers, Tarmac Ltd. (today a CRH company)
Landline +49 (0)3322 426113
Mobile +49 (0)160 96233073
Available on the phone from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm. Please mind the time zone I am based in (CET = GMT+1hr; +2hrs during daylight saving time).
Or just send an email, which will usually be answered within one or two hours, or within the next 12 hours if sent outside the availability period specified above.
Bridging the gap between languages and cultures
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.