Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Urdu to German French to Dari French to Pashto (Pushto) French to Urdu German to Farsi (Persian) French to Farsi (Persian) Farsi (Persian) to German Urdu to French Farsi (Persian) to French English to Dari English to Pashto (Pushto) English to Urdu English to Farsi (Persian) Dari to English Pashto (Pushto) to English Urdu to English Farsi (Persian) to English
Years of experience: 15. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2007. Became a member: Apr 2009.
English to Pashto (Pushto) (Stichting Instituut van Gerechtstolken en -vertalers) English to Pashto (Pushto) (KTV-Kennisnet) English to Pashto (Pushto) (Permanente Educatie en Opleidingen Centrum (PEOC))
In Afghanistan and Pakistan I had worked as a journalist (for Pashto, Urdu, Dari and English media), as research analyst and as freelance translator/interpreter. In Europe, providing language services has become my full time work. For more details go to my website https://hairan.nl/eng/ or have a look of my CV below.
Language combinations for language services (language courses, translation, interpretation, writing, editing, review etc.)
- English to Pashto / Urdu / Dari and vice versa (experience: more than 12 years)
- Dutch to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (Nederlands naar Pasjtoe/Oerdoe/Dari) and vice versa (ervaring: langer dan 4 jaar)
- German to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (Deutsch nach Paschtu / Urdu / Dari) and vice versa
- French to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (français à pashto / urdu / dari) and vice versa
- Spanish to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (español a pashto / urdu / dari) and vice versa
- Russian to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (Русский на пушту / урду / дари) and vice versa
- Arabic to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (العربية إلى البشتو / الأردية / داري) and vice versa
Do I know all these languages? Yes. My whole life I have worked with languages and learning new languages has been my hobby and passion. After making carrier in journalism and as linguist in Pakistan and Afghanistan, I moved to Europe in 2010 and have since then learned and studied Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic. For each of these languages I have done intensive courses and trainings in the country where these languages are spoken.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.