Years of translation experience: 13. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2007. Became a member: Apr 2009.
English to Pashto (Pushto) (Stichting Instituut van Gerechtstolken en -vertalers) English to Pashto (Pushto) (KTV-Kennisnet) English to Pashto (Pushto) (Permanente Educatie en Opleidingen Centrum (PEOC))
In Afghanistan and Pakistan I had worked as a journalist (for Pashto, Urdu, Dari and English media), as research analyst and as freelance translator/interpreter. In Europe, providing language services has become my full time work. For more details go to my website https://hairan.nl/eng/ or have a look of my CV below.
Language combinations for language services (language courses, translation, interpretation, writing, editing, review etc.)
- English to Pashto / Urdu / Dari and vice versa (experience: more than 12 years)
- Dutch to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (Nederlands naar Pasjtoe/Oerdoe/Dari) and vice versa (ervaring: langer dan 4 jaar)
- German to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (Deutsch nach Paschtu / Urdu / Dari) and vice versa
- French to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (français à pashto / urdu / dari) and vice versa
- Spanish to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (español a pashto / urdu / dari) and vice versa
- Russian to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (Русский на пушту / урду / дари) and vice versa
- Arabic to Pashto / Urdu / Dari (العربية إلى البشتو / الأردية / داري) and vice versa
Do I know all these languages? Yes. My whole life I have worked with languages and learning new languages has been my hobby and passion. After making carrier in journalism and as linguist in Pakistan and Afghanistan, I moved to Europe in 2010 and have since then learned and studied Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic. For each of these languages I have done intensive courses and trainings in the country where these languages are spoken.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.