Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Norwegian - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour Spanish to Norwegian - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour English to Swedish - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 30 - 30 EUR per hour Spanish to Swedish - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour English to Danish - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour
Spanish to Danish - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour Danish to Norwegian - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour Swedish to Norwegian - Rates: 0.10 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour Norwegian to Spanish - Rates: 0.11 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour Swedish to Spanish - Rates: 0.11 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour Danish to Spanish - Rates: 0.11 - 0.14 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour
English to Norwegian: Loyalty rewards Detailed field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Source text - English If You are a gamer, You can earn loyalty rewards including cash back on Your game play and those You introduce to X. If you are a professional affiliate master or network marketer you can establish a sales network capable of generating a virtually unlimited recurring income stream for many years to come from commissions generated when someone else plays the games. X pays You commissions whenever: You play the games. Someone You introduce plays the games or buys a Product Package. They introduce someone who plays the games, and so on... ALSO when someone you are connected to (but may not necessarily have introduced) meets sales targets for the games and sales of Product Packages. Instead of spending loads of money of conventional marketing, X gives this money back to its Members.
Translation - Norwegian Hvis du er av typen som liker å spille, kan du oppnå lojalitetspremier og tjene penger på dine spilte spill og på de som du introduserer til X. Hvis du er en profesjonell partnermester eller nettverksmarkedsfører, kan du etablere et salgsnettverk som er i stand til å gi deg en periodisk og virtuelt ubegrenset inntektsstrøm i mange år fremover fra provisjonen som genereres når andre spiller spillene. X gir deg provisjoner når: Du spiller spillene. Noen som du har introdusert spiller spillene eller kjøper en produktpakke. De igjen introduserer noen som spiller spillene, og så videre... OGSÅ når noen du er koblet til (men som du ikke nødvendigvis har introdusert) når salgsmålsetningen for spillene og produktpakkene. Istedenfor å bruke masse penger på tradisjonell markedsføring, gir Aspiritus disse pengene tilbake til Medlemmene sine.
Translation experience working as a freelance translator and proofreader for clients in Norway and other countries in the world.
• Native Language: Norwegian
• Source languages: English, Spanish, Swedish and Danish
• Standard Rate: 0.11 euro / word
• Daily output: 2500-3000 words / day
• All projects are reviewed prior to acceptance to ensure that they're in compliance with my client's expectations.
• Trados is always used to ensure consistency.
• I have 2 stationary computers and 1 laptop which are synchronized with each other. Whenever a change is made in the work folder the same work folder on the other 2 computers are automatically updated. In case of technical problems or hardware crash on one of the computers I can immediately continue working on the same project on one of the other computers.
2003 - Present: Web sites for the online & sports betting sector, about 100,000 words per year
2007 - Present: Catalogues and online material for a travel agency, about 200,000 words per year
2004 - Present: Promotional material for major Spanish bank, about 15,000 words per year
2006 - Present: Manuals for humidifiers and dehumidifiers, 30,000 words per year
2007 - Present: Web page for male skincare, shaving, grooming and body products, about 10,000 words per year
Recent major jobs:
Recent major jobs
• Capability framework, skills & knowledge matrix, job descriptions for an insurance company, 70,000 words
• Translation of a financial calculator user's manual, 53,000 words
• Translation of a boat manual, English into Norwegian, 29,000 words
• Translation of a lens manual, English into Norwegian, 15,000 words
• Translation of a tactile screen manual for a packaging machine, 16,000 words
• Translating material for a mobile service provider, 20,000 words
• Translation of manuals for home appliances and electrical equipment, 40,000 words
• Payment and checkout system for international merchandiser - 1000 words
• User manuals for pneumatic actuator and trunnion valves - 7000 words
• Game descriptions and rules for casino website - 67,000 words
• Installation guide, user guide and software strings for mobile reader technology - 12,000 words
• User guides, installation guides and reference guides for Epson and Canon - 50,000 words
• Translation software strings, mobile service provider - 11,000 words
• Technical manuals - ball valves, subsea actuator, ROV, subsea gear and hydraulic actuator - 11,000 words
• Keywords and Adword campaign - Philips - 14,000 words
TM Fuzzy Rates:
• 75-84% matches: 80% of full rate
• 85-94% mathces: 60% of full rate
• 95-100% matches: 30% of full rate
• Clients with negative reviews on the Blue Board must pay the full amount in advance.
• Payment within 30 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed.
• Bank transfer
Relevant labour experience:
• 2003 - 2011: Freelance translator of general, technical, commercial and online gaming texts from spanish and english to norwegian, danish and swedish.
• 2002 - 2003: Information Analyst in Agilent Technologies, an American labtest company, using english, spanish and norwegian as working languages
• 2002: Customer Service Representative in a Call Center in Barcelona for Swiss Air, attending norwegian customers
• 2001 - 2002: IT Administrator and Consultant for Deutche Bank and Grupo Planeta in Barcelona, using spanish and english as working languages
• 1998 - 2001: IT Administrator in Orkla ASA in Norway, using english and norwegian as working languages
• 1997 - 1998: IT Instructor in IBM ASA in Norway, using english and norwegian as working languages
• 2002 - 2003: MBA in European University in Barcelona, all courses in english
• 1995 - 1997: IT Engineer in The Polytechnical University of Oslo, all courses in english
• Native language : Norwegian
• Source languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, Danish, Swedish
Keywords: Oversetter translator traductor norsk norwegian noruego spansk spanish español engelsk english ingles informatikk informatsjonsteknologi information technology informatics computer science informatico online gaming entertainment