Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Name: NGUYEN Quang Hoa
Civil Status: Married
Occupation: Software Programmer
Phone: +84 913 535 168
+84 904 840 375
Address: No 7, 99/4, Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
• English Fluent
• Vietnamese Natural language
• 2004 – 2006 Master in Computer Science, University of Twente, The Netherlands
• 1991 – 1996 University degree in Computer Science, Hanoi National University of Technology
Past Translation Jobs
• Translation of operation guide for Motorola’s phones
• Translation of the book “Fucoidan causes cancer cells to self-destruct”: a collection of research papers to show the effectiveness of fucoidan in cancer treatment.
• Translation of Texas Instruments website
• Translation of RIM BlackBerry products (User Interface, Manuals, etc.)
• Translation of manuals of Philips products
• Translation of UI for mobile application to connect to various social networks like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.
• Translation of Code of Conduct of Kimberly-Clark
• Translation of all new Yahoo! products (Mail, Messenger, Calendar, Profiles, etc.)
• The Final Report of “Achieving the Promise: Transforming Metal Health Care in America” by the President’s New Freedom Commission on Metal Health
• Updates of the California Drivers Handbook
• Localization of the Vantage ERP solution
• Translation of transcripts of the video series How to Breastfeed by Mother of 7
• Translation of Help of Yahoo! suite (messenger, mobile, email, communication, etc.)
• Translation and voice recording for FamilyRadio (www.familyradio.com)
• Website localization for companies: Rentokil, Cathay Life Insurance, etc.
• Translation of documents of Department of Rehabilitation of California
• Translation of documents of Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services (SRS) of Kansas
• Translation of medicinal product descriptions
• Translation of Working Policies of Danaher Tool Group, Kingsley Tools
• Translation of financial reports of Cathay Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
• Localization of a Learning Management System
• Translation of a presentation of applying financial aid to students in California by The California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (CASFAA)
• Translation of manual for Samsung mobile phones
• Translation of scripts of the “Meet the Candidate” program which interviewed candidates who run for the member of the city council of Los Angeles, California
• Translation of the Intel product database which includes nearly 2000 product names, both hardware and software
• Translation of a bidding document on Treasury and Budget Management Information System (TABMIS) for the Ministry of Finance of Vietnam
• Translation of documents in consultancy projects for State Bank of Vietnam when working as a consultant for UFJ Institute
• Localization of various open source software’s such as Linux, Care2x, CRM, etc.
• Participation in maintaining and translation of news for the website of Sustainable Upland Resource Management and Development Network (http://www.cres.edu.vn/surdm)
• 2004 – 2006 Master student in Computer Science, University of Twente, The Netherlands
• 2000 – 2004 Working as an IT consultant in various projects for ministries and cities of Vietnam (State Bank of Vietnam, Ministry of Trade, Hanoi City Council, etc.)
• 1998 – 2000 Working as a software project manager in FPT Corporation, the biggest IT company in Vietnam. Participating in software projects for banks and the Vietnam Stock Exchange Centre, and for Proximus, the largest mobile provider in Belgium
• 1996 – 1998 Working as an IT officer for Ministry of Transportation of Vietnam