German to English: Grundwerte des Umsonstladens einer NRO Core Values of the Give-Away Shop belonging to an NGO
Source text - German Grundwerte des Umsonstladens
1. Geben und Nehmen sind voneinander unabhängig – kein Tauschprinzip im Sinne von Wert und Gegenwert.
2. Alles kann verschenkt werden, solange sich eine andere Person darüber freuen könnte. Bitte bedenke: unser Platz ist begrenzt.
3. Auch andere erfreuen sich an schönen Sachen. Seid fair und nehmt Rücksicht!
4. Alles, was nicht mit dem Fahrrad transportierbar ist, kann über die Karteikästen oder auf der Homepage verschenkt werden.
5. Bitte legt mitgebrachte Gegenstände nach kurzer Begutachtung der Ladenhelfer*Innen selbstständig in die vorgesehenen Regale!
6. Verschenkte Arikel sind nicht für den Weiterverkauf gedacht!
7. Auf Basis dieser Regeln engagieren wir uns für eine positive Atmosphäre. Wir dürfen deshalb Gegenstände ablehnen oder Verwarnungen und im Extremfall temporäre Hausverbote aussprechen.
Translation - English Core Values of the Give-Away Shop
1. Giving and taking are not interdependent – there is no exchange of goods in terms of value and counter value.
2. You may donate any article, as long as another person could enjoy it. Please bear in mind that our space is limited.
3. Other people also take pleasure in beautiful things. Be fair and considerate!
4. Everything that can’t be carried by bicycle can be given away via the card index box or our website.
5. After the items you bring in have been briefly examined by our shop assistants, please place them on the appropriate shelves by yourself!
6. Articles that are given away are not intended for resale!
7. In accordance with the above- mentioned rules, we actively contribute to creating a positive environment. Therefore, we are allowed to refuse items and to issue warnings or a temporary house ban in extreme cases.
German to Romanian (University of Bucharest) Romanian to German (University of Bucharest) English to Romanian (University of Bucharest) Romanian to English (University of Bucharest) German to Romanian (Romanian Ministry of Justice)
Romanian to German (Romanian Ministry of Justice) English to Romanian (Romanian Ministry of Justice) Romanian to English (Romanian Ministry of Justice)
Across, Adobe Acrobat, MateCat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
I am a Romanian native freelance certified translator living in Germany.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting from the University of Bucharest, the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures - Department for Translators and Interpreters.
In 2007, I spent a study semester at the University of Vienna (Centre for Translation Studies) after having earned the Austrian CEEPUS excellence scholarship , which allowed me to focus on various fields of translation, such as Economy, European Law, Medicine and Journalism.
In 2008, I was awarded a license for certified translation and interpreting by the Romanian Ministry of Justice for the languages German and English.
I also have a binational Master's Degree in Intercultural European Studies awarded in September 2012 by The University of Regensburg (Germany) and the Blaise Pascal University of Clermont- Ferrand (France).
My documented (and for the most part international) work experience ranges from translator and interpreter to proofreader of literary essays in English, through fashion design article writing and translation and customer support representative for software in French.
Since the beginning of October 2015, I have been working as a freelance translator for the following language pairs: German to Romanian, Romanian to German, English to Romanian, Romanian to English, German to English and English to German
Between June 2013 and July 2015, I worked as a fashion design translator from German into English and as a fashion article writer in English for a German plus-size fashion web portal.
In 2012, I was employed as a customer service representative for software customer support in French , first as a working student and then as a full-time call center agent for a German IT company.
In 2009, I was a proofreader of literary essays written in English that were published in the USA.
From September 2008 to June 2009, I worked as a translator for a Romanian translation agency.
Following the end of my Bachelor, my two internships in a lawyer's office and a tourism agency in Bucharest allowed me to use my translation and interpreting skills to the fullest.
For more detailed information about my work, including the names of the companies I worked for or collaborated with, please check out my CV, uploaded in three languages (Romanian, English and German) on my Pro.Z.com profile.
Romanian – mother tongue
German – proficient in speaking and writing
English – proficient in speaking and writing
French – proficient in speaking and writing
Russian – beginner
Social Commitment: I am a member of the NPO Transition Town Regensburg and I actively participate in its projects: the literary cafe, the Wechselwelt give-away shop, cooking for everyone, solidary agriculture.
I am diligent, hard-working and I never accept a translation project that I cannot complete on time and to the full satisfaction of my customers.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: Alexandra Weissgerber, traducator germana, traducator germana-romana, traduceri germana, traduceri engleza, traducator engleza, germana, translators Romanian to German, German to Romanian, Romanian to English, English to Romanian, Übersetzer Rumänisch, Übersetzer Rumänisch - Deutsch, Übersetzer Rumänisch, Übersetzer Rumänisch Wirtschaft, Übersetzer Rumänisch Mode, Übersetzer Rumänisch Medizin, ProZ Übersetzer Deutsch-Rumänisch, German to English translator economy, German to English translator medical, German to English translator fashion, German to English translator human resources, German to English translator literature, Rumänisch Marketing