https://www.proz.com/forum/memoq_support/292463-memoq_local_resources_missing_from_offline_handoff_packages.html

MemoQ: Local resources missing from offline handoff packages
Thread poster: MemoQ_usr
MemoQ_usr
MemoQ_usr
Hungary
Oct 5, 2015

I'm currently using MemoQ 2014, however, this problem was also present in a previous version.

I've created an offline project, and want to outsource some parts of the translation work, and I do this by creating offline handoff packages, and I set it to include local resources.

The problem is the following.
When I create a handoff package for a specific user the first time, the TM and TB is included in the package.
However, when I create a new handoff
... See more
I'm currently using MemoQ 2014, however, this problem was also present in a previous version.

I've created an offline project, and want to outsource some parts of the translation work, and I do this by creating offline handoff packages, and I set it to include local resources.

The problem is the following.
When I create a handoff package for a specific user the first time, the TM and TB is included in the package.
However, when I create a new handoff package for the SAME user, the current TM and the TB is NOT included!

This is a real issue, as changes have been made in both resources.

There are two possible workarounds I found:
-Export the TM and TB manually
-Create a new user every time I make a new handoff package

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I have to change the settings of the resources?

[Edited at 2015-10-05 10:37 GMT]
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:10
English to Russian
Clear handoff history Oct 5, 2015

If you want to create a new package to send to the same translator before any response from him/her, use the above referenced command on Handoff/delivry tab.

After you get a return package from translator and change your TM, it is added automatically (at least it works for me).

[Edited at 2015-10-05 18:03 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ: Local resources missing from offline handoff packages

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »