Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
Since 2002 I have worked as a freelance translator for a range of companies and agencies from various countries. I have expertise in software localisation, IT translations (including mobile communications) as well as marketing/advertising.
I earned my Master's Degree in English-Polish Translations at the Jagiellonian University, Krakow, in 2004. My Thesis dealt with the areas of possible application for Machine Translation, as well as linguistic limitations concerning these technologies.
Since 2005, I've been in full-time employment at Google Ireland working mainly as a language/localization specialist.
I'm always open to new interesting challenges around the world!
- Freelance translations for companies in Poland: e.g. LIBERTA (building industry), ENERGOMONTAZ (constructions, electric power industry). (2001-2003)
- Freelance translations for 'MIST' Translators Agency in Krakow (since 2002)
- Translation of Nice Classification of Goods and Services (December 2003-February 2004)
- Active collaboration with NewFantex Technology, a Taiwan-based localisation agency. Projects for Cyberlink, Logitech, InterVideo and other renowned companies. (since March 2004)
- A few localization projects for Lemoine International, USA and Germany (since September 2004)
- A few localization project (e.g. mobile phone browser) for Language Networks, The Netherlands (since 2004)
- Active collaboration with Wordbank translation agency, UK. Working on various localisation projects, mostly for Hewlett-Packard (since May 2005).
- Full-time employment at Google Ireland as a language/localization specialist. (since December 2005)
Keywords: localization, localisation, games, rpg, polish, it, computers, manual, manuals, user guide, html, trados, web, html, mobile, ui, ug, help, search engine, wyszukiwarki, wyszukiwarka, browser, google, yahoo, internet, help center, help content, support,