Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• I am a native English speaker from Los Angeles certified by the American Translators Association for translation from Spanish to English.
• Eleven years' experience as a translator for Latin American news agencies, including Cuban Spanish.
• Books translated from Spanish to English include non-fiction books on Cuban history and economics (specifically, cooperatives) and fiction in Cuban Spanish (forthcoming).
•Transcription and translation for several documentaries on Cuba.
• One year as a Spanish-English over-the-phone interpreter
• More than two years' experience, since 2014, as a Spanish-English conference, escort and consecutive interpreter, with clients that include journalists, universities, and other institutions.
Keywords: spanish, journalism, translation, Latin America, Cuba