B.A. in Translation from the University of Ottawa (1999).
Have studied in both French and English - am fluent in both languages.
Have been working in translation for 6 years (2 of which as a terminologist).
Areas of specialization:
- Information technologies (software, help files, programming -- Java, COBOL -- mainframe -- CICS -- Internet/Web sites)
- Environment (conservation, species at risk, laws, etc.)
- Administrative (government affairs -- written communications, press releases, annual reports, etc.)
- Literary (esp. English->French)
Am mainly interested in contracts that can be done after office hours and on weekends.
- Translation of corporate Web sites, instruction manuals (IT courses), clause-b-clause analysis of legislation, etc. Please contact me for further details.
Rates from 0.15$CAN (Translation)