Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to French (European Commission) English to French (AFNOR) English to French (RNRT)
European Association For Terminology
DejaVu, Heartsome, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, SunTrans, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast
CV available upon request
Specializing in Banking – Investment - Finance - Accounting
For some fifty translation companies and agencies in Europe, USA and China
Translating, editing and quality assurance of hundreds of economical, financial and legal documents (i.e. several millions of words from English and German into French)
- daily translation, editing and adaptation of financial documents and publications (paper and on line), for account of the major financial institutions and for the European Parliament;
- daily translation, editing and adaptation of financial documents and publications in the field of investment, asset management and collective investment schemes and trusts, for the account of some twenty portfolio and asset management companies, Asset Management and Private Banking in general, including IPOs (stock exchange public offerings), mergers and acquisitions, business and financial reporting in Switzerland, European Union and he USA as well as international organizations: OICV, IFM, EIB, OECD, UN;
- daily translation, editing and adaptation of user guides and manuals, online help and regulations.
- Translated documents: management mandates, annual accounts and notes, annual and half-annual reports, management reports and prospectus, press releases and files, prospectus and reference (CSSF, Bafin, AMF, etc.)
Founding Member of the European Association For Terminology
Expert Member of the Linguistic Engineering Commission (AFNOR)
Co-ordinator of EU-funded MLIS projects
Author of several multilingual dictionaries and glossaries:
- Financial Markets Dictionary (en-fr)
- Investor's Dictionary in 6 Languages (en, fr, de, es, it, po)
- Business Reporting Dictionary (fr-en)
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.