Need help with translation?
I have a broad technical competence and have translated both documentation and software for Microsoft, among many other clients. I have previously freelanced for both translation agencies and direct clients and know what different types of jobs require.
Project managers - I have worked as a project manager myself and know exactly how to make your job as easy as possible, including the following ways:
* I spend time and effort on high quality so that you don't need to. Quality texts lead to less work for you and the client, but also for me. That's why quality is always my top priority.
* I always reply quickly to whether I am available and give clear information about my capacity.
* I have worked with a number of different kinds of software for different clients, including Trados, SDLX , Idiom, Helium, and LocStudio. I also find it very easy to learn new tools.
* I know which questions are worth asking the client. That's why I won't bother you with an unreasonable amount of questions, and I'll send the questions that do need asking in plenty of time.
* I know the importance of secrecy. That's why you can be sure that all communication is confidential.
Direct clients - I would be happy to handle your translation assignments from beginning to end. With my experience as a project manager and a stable network of other skilled freelancers, managing larger projects is not a problem.