Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
American Society of Transplantation, International Society for Stem Cell Resa, Society for Neuroscience, American Soc Histocompatibility & Immuno, Who's Who, Gerson Lehrman Group Healthcare Council
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Acrobat, MS office suite, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast
CV available upon request
Meet new translation company clients
Meet new end/direct clients
Network with other language professionals
Find trusted individuals to outsource work to
Build or grow a translation team
Get help with terminology and resources
Learn more about translation / improve my skills
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Transition from freelancer to agency owner
Transition from freelancer to another profession
Improve my productivity
- Educated in France (PhD in Biology and Masters in Computer Science)
- Working In USA for over 27 years in academia and Biotech.
- Authored 90 published papers (peer reviewed and book chapters, mainly in English).
- Reviewer for scientific publications and organizations.
- Taught at Universities both in France and in the USA (graduate and undergraduate level)
- 11 years translation experience.
- Certified Medical Interpreter (Harvard Medical School).