Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
General,energy, energy economics, oil, gas, petrochemicals, oil and gas products, energy conservation, business, finance, linguistics, teaching, politics
2000-Present Institute for International Energy Studies. Responsible for
research and translation,
2001-Present The School of Media (Iranian News Agency). Part-time teacher
2000-2003 Azad University (Tehran). Teacher
2001-2003 Iranian Fuel Consumption Optimization Organization. Part-time translator and researcher
2001- 2003 Iran Technology Analysts Network (ITAN). Senior translator and researcher.
2004-2005 Bain & Company (Italy). National Iranian Oil Company Full Potential Project (Phase 1, Six Months)
1997-2000 Azad University (Tehran) Master's in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
1997-2001 1992-1996 Azad University (Tehran) B.A. in English Language Translation
1982-1986 Shahid Motahari High School, Terhan.
Advanced Negotiation Skills NRI (London)
Reporting to News Agencies Thomson Foundation (Wales)
Economics of Oil I.I.E.S
Economical Aspects of Development of Gas Projects R.I.P.I (Iran)
Investment Profitability studies in the Petroleum Industry IFP (France)
Financial Analysis and Management IFP (France)
Supply Chain Optimization Opportunities in Petroleum Industry IIES
Oil Company Restructuring University of Dundee (Scotland)
The Commercial Aspects of International Petroleum Industry
University of Dundee (Scotland)
Energy Management I.A.E.E & I.F.C.O (Iran)
Project Management IFP (France)
Energy Efficiency, Policies & Measurements: Publisher: Iranian Fuel Consumption Organization (IFCO), 2003, ISBN 964-7246-56-0
I have published several articles in some leading Iranian journals. Some of them are as follows:
1. Iraq and war of Sanctions, Mass Destruction Weapons & Conventional Threats: Energy Economics, Vol. 27 &28.
2. Political Grounds for Cooperation between Oil Producing Countries: Energy Economics, Vol.37.
3. Forthcoming Global Oil Scarcity: Energy Economics, Vol.42.
4. Statoil, Policies and Measures: Petroleum Information Network (PIN), 2003.
5. OPEC and Bipolar Pricing Mechanism: Energy Economist, Vol.39.
6. EU and Iran's Dialogue on Energy Sector: Energy Economics, Vol. 23 &24.
7. LNG, For and Against: Jahan-e-Eghtesad, 2002.
8. The Future of the Persian Gulf Oil and Gas: Eghtesad-e-Iran, Vol. VII-No 72, February,2005.
9. Iran, the Persian Gulf and Global Energy Markets: Political & Economic Ettela'at, Vol.19, 209-210, February-March 2005
Persian Gulf and Global Energy Markets, Present and Status Quo: The 15th
International Conference on the Persian Gulf, Tehran, March 1-2, 2005
Keywords: General, energy, energy economics, oil, gas, petrochemicals, oil and gas products, energy conservation, business, finance, linguistics, teaching, politics