Working languages: English to French French to English
Freelancer This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Translation, Editing/proofreading, Training Detailed fields not specified. PRO-level points: 22, Questions answered: 15, Questions asked: 245 Registered at ProZ.com: Nov 2000. N/A N/A EST Powerpoint
- Translating jobs:
Video games, DVD, VCR, TV and Hi-fi manuals,
Business (e.g. AMEX Newsletter and Doc.),
Technical (conveying systems for Whitlock,air conditioning manual, car recall information, Habitat docs, etc.),
Legal documents (e.g. contracts & all certificates),
Literary texts (e.g. Novel extracts),
Newspapers articles (e.g. Cinema, reviews),
tourist guide information (e.g. Wcities).
- Proofreading in the same areas.
Translation: on request.
Proofreading: on request.
-2004- ongoing: Lecturer in Translation Studies/French, University of Edinburgh
- PhD in Comparative Literature/Translation Studies, University College London
- MSc (Distinction) in Translation Studies, UMIST.
- Maîtrise in English literature, Université de Provence (France-13), Erasmus Exchange at the University of North London.
- Licence in English, Université de Provence.
- A level equivalent (Baccalauréat ES) specialised in Economics and languages.
Keywords: Telecommunications, subtitling, advertising, texts, prose, Grammar, Linguistics, American, English, Literature, french, Telecommunications, Video games, DVD, Hi-fi, manuals, userguide, Literature, General, text, Cinema, proofreading, editing, cosmetics, History, logistics, IT, legal, business, tourism, article, paragraph, word, translation, traduction, london, paris, transport, food, conveying systems, air conditioning, habitat
Profile last updated Nov 29, 2013