Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Greek (University of Surrey, verified) Greek to English (University of Surrey, verified)
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Frontpage, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
• 09/2002 – 09/2003: MA in Translation (graduated with Merit)
Institution: University of Surrey, UK
Thesis: “Translation with Commentary of a Translation memory Manual: Dιjΰ vu” (Distinction)
• 09/2001 – 06/2002: Certificate in Translation
Institution: British Council, Athens
• 09/1995 – 01/2001: BA in Economics
Institution: National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
TRAINING & CERTIFICATES
• TRADOS and DVX CAT tools certificate
• Translation of Web Pages using TRADOS, DVX, WebBudget and Catscradle
• Certificate in Subtitling
• Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Adults
• Intel Pentium IV 3.00 MHz, 80 GB, RAM: 512 MB, Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition (Greek), Microsoft Office XP Professional Edition (English), Canon scanner, inkjet colour printer, Broadband Internet connection
• Additional software: TRADOS 6.5 Freelance, DVX, Multiterm IX, Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Adobe ImageReady 7.0, Adobe Acrobat 6.0, Microsoft Publisher 2003, Microsoft Project 2003, CatCount, Several encyclopedias & dictionaries
Very reasonable prices offered depending on deadline and nature of text. High quality guaranteed!
Please contact to get a personalised offer for your project.