Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Self-employed Dutch national presently living in San Francisco with over 40 years of experience translating and interpreting a wide variety of subjects including contract, criminal, civil and business litigation, scientific articles, oil exploration reports, technical documentation, speeches, diplomatic correspondence, novels, theater scripts, and fine arts documentation.
- Seven languages: English, French, Dutch, Spanish, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Latin
- French, Dutch and English for all translation and interpretation (from French to Dutch, Dutch to French, English to Dutch, Dutch to English, French to English, English to French)
- Ten years of experience teaching languages at all age levels including university
Less than 1,000 words: 18 cents/word (USD)
Over 1,000 words: 14 cents/word (USD)
Price flexibility possible for larger projects
1. Any rush jobs will be quoted upon request
2. Technical documents will be billed according to complexity
Keywords: Dutch, French, English, theater, fine arts, legal, depositions, oil exploration, consulates, embassies, diplomacy, medical, France, The Netherlands, travel, San Francisco, editing, proofreading, fashion, business