Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Dutch to English (Lessius Hogeschool, Antwerp) English to Dutch (Lessius Hogeschool, Antwerp) Russian to Dutch (Lessius Hogeschool, Antwerp)
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Wordfast
CV available upon request
- I offer translation services into Dutch (mother tongue) and English (depending on the subject/aim of the text).
- I started working freelance in 2001, mostly in the area of patents (technical and scientific, medical, printing), and general (journalistic, literary) texts.
- I support both Mac and Windows.
- Clients a.o. EDS, Gevers & Vander Haeghen (patent attorneys), the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and the Belgian Senate.
- My average rate is 0,1 EUR per word, based upon source text. Prices are negotiable and may vary depending on content/nature, size, language pair. Minimum job: 35 EUR.
Keywords: patents, literature, technical, engineering, scientific, medical