In a nutshell...
- 17 years experience as Arabic linguist & computational linguist
- Native speaker of U.S. English
- Ph.D. Arabic/Linguistics, Georgetown University
- Accredited by the American Translators Association for Arabic-English Translation
- Certified by the U.S. Department of State for Arabic-English Translation
- Princeton University faculty member (Advanced Arabic)
- Expertise in legal, military, and technical document analysis
Ph.D., Arabic / Linguistics, Georgetown University, May 1993.
M.S., Arabic, Georgetown University, 1988.
M.A., Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Columbia University, January 1982.
B.A., Political Science, Ramapo College, Mahwah, N.J., 1979.