I am a qualified accountant with a background in languages and now work as a freelance translator and proofreader. I have over 5 years of translation experience and produce high quality translations. My main specialisms are: business, accounting, law, tourism, certificates and website translations.
• Present: freelance translator and proofreader.
• 2005-2009: manager with KPMG Forensic, Cologne, Germany. During this time I translated several reports and other formal documents from German into English and proofread reports written by my colleagues in German.
• 2000-2005: assistant manager with KPMG Forensic, London, UK.
• M.A. (Hons) French and Italian, Cambridge University (1996-2000)
• Passed the Diploma in Translation examination, Institute of Linguists, UK (January 2011)
• Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)